Super glitch?

fake reports? like this? man I saw u. u said G4 is easy now its just a suspect.

It sounds like nathan may have been playing out his cross dressing fantasies and filling andreas shoes cos to my knowledge sheā€™s been marshall for about a year, maybe a touch longer.

lol Mrocking when did you start to play fft?

uh maybe in 2014. or 2015. i donā€™t know srry

lol andrea has played this game much longer than you xD

2 Likes

Not true. The glitch didnā€™t exist back when andrea was G3-G4-G5

Ikr xā€™D

whatever now. I wonder what andrea is gonna do with these usernames. if mods give us a demotion. then please donā€™t make us like Iā€™m MARSHAL and I get back to G1. just 1 rank less would be good .

Everyone goes back to pfc

1 Like

If I was the one to demote your rank, iā€™d make it less than Pvtā€¦ Maybe even give you negative xp.
hmmm

1 Like

noooooooooooooooooooooooo Iā€™m crying right now

But honestly, not sure how theyā€™re going to determine what ranks to put everyone at.

ahahahaha now thats fair xDDDD

Back before when General rank ppls are extremely rare and Legendary, ranks today are nothing but $#@ā‚¬ā€¦ Iā€™ll be glad to be demoted to pfc, just leave my original xp. :stuck_out_tongue:

lol hope they demote all so that it would be all fair xDDD

could be good but unfair for others.

Its easy for Marshal rank since there is max 20 of them. And also u can notice G3-G5 who canā€™t even slide or auto lock lol, itā€™s pretty clear. Before this ppl actually expected that high ranks play on ā€˜godly immortal lvlā€™. Which wasnā€™t any better alsoā€¦ G1 kills me as Mar ā€˜ha I killed a Marā€™. Yes, Iā€™m totally immune on 3 different attacks, my rank gives me that.:expressionless:

Nothing says earn your rank fairly than a good old unfair, unjustified derank back to Pfc
Gr8 logic Einstein

they should just demote everyone to like Lft.

i never got the xp glitch but i donā€™t care being a lft again. i just donā€™t want so many fake Gs.

but i can see how some people will be upset.

I donā€™t agree with this and Ankit doesnā€™t either. You canā€™t just randomly reduce everyoneā€™s ranks because the glitch was not fixed by the old devs immediately and ignored., itā€™s simply not fair. I think I played the game for about 1-2 years before getting my G5 rank. If I was still using my regular Rja12 account I would go on a rampage if I found out my rank was reduced to lft. So itā€™s not fair for people who earned their high ranks. I would rather them individually reduce the rank of everyone who glitched.

Andrea came up with a good list with a lot of glitched accounts. We might miss a few names, but we can do it as we go. Thatā€™s what I think is the only fair solution here.

Y8 Games