Super glitch?

You were the one that was freaking out about becoming a Marshall from the other glitch.

Hmmh? I didnā€™t glitch. Itā€™s happening by itself. <3 I have proof on that

We are schizophrenic. :wink:

iā€™ve been trying to avoid these rooms, really donā€™t want to be listed as a higher rank than i am

Nah. I was just shocked you didnā€™t kick me tbh.

Aye, glitch is still around. Im trying to pick up glitched names, as u can guess, there is a LOT of them. Also, ill be around to check glitched rooms and see if i can find a problem. Devs gonna work on fixing it anyways

glitched room here, Dock 1

Kicked entire room today. Its always issue with DOCK 1 and DOCK 2 so i would suggest to avoid these rooms.

This even happened to me, I was G1 I needed over 5000xp to get g2. later I joined a space station map there was 1 guy and my xp was going crazy!!!. I logged out and logged back in and I was G2,

btw if this is bannable how is it bannable? I hope it aint bannable :open_mouth:

Everyone is aware of this glitch. Andrea will record your name and when the time comes they will handle the users who glitched xp/cash. Also, no you will not be banned.

what will andrea do with these usernames? btw like andrea was G3 and in 1 day he used to be g4. I was too confused how was it possible to get g4 in 1 day.

What are u talking about? I was G4 1 year ago or more.

1 Like

^ Hacker.

3 Likes

well if your andreac2000 I rly donā€™t want to insult you or report you eh but man in 1 day andrea became g4, idk if he was g3 or he was g4 and 1 day he became g5. Iā€™m too confused . btw he might have done this ( bug)) so not to insult you andrea.

Lmao dead

? what u mean M8?

Lmao ECSDEE

Lol. this thread really is getting full of comments

U know u can be banned for fake reports also, right?

Y8 Games