Super glitch?

I’m the same, ive never had the benefit of the glitch but wouldn’t really care if i lost my rank in with everyone else.

we’ll manually try to fix every glitched account, we could find or reported, but noway we are going to punish those who play fair for their rank.

I’m also discussing with developers to build a algo to find glitched accounts and i’m sure we can detect 90% percent plus accounts.

2 Likes

Perfect.

What will happen to the glitched accs? since i’m one of them i’m curious.

Thats a good question, i’m open for suggestions.

I think the best solution would be deranking. 5-6 ranks down, unless they have prof of the rank they claimed they had or have,and also if the 5 community members or 1 mod confirms the rank they claim.

1 Like

My account benefited from the glitch with tons of money and rank?

thing is, if they don’t fix it, then rank doesn’t mean anything anymore. it doesnt tell anyone anything

before it was a way to tell how much experience someone has

so i don’t think it matters what rank you have. might as well just make everyone start from lft. again

Everyone that has the glitch got a benefit, but it’s unfair for all the old players that actually put some effort to rank up.

2 Likes

De-throne/de-rank everyone who got their account glitched till the XP they had prior to the glitch.
If you want, you could add up the progress of each player they made after the glitch.

Some players made alt’s and glitched them as well.

This is the issue. I don’t think they can track the XP history of each individual accounts. The databse FRG created is pretty crap and has a lot of limitations. But individually reducing the XP of everyone who has glitched seems like the best solution to me, rather than reducing the rank of every single last player. That’s a selfish thing to do.

Every glitched acc should get deranked by 5-6 ranks as i mentioned previously. Deranking everyone would be a terrible idea. so most accs will become colonels, unless they can prove they were a higher rank when they got the glitch.

Yeah foreal

Maybe if the players are active, make them play against someone who is truly their rank and not a glitched account. If they match the skill of whatever rank they’re at, then that’s their rank.

Or maybe just let them claim what rank they were previously according to their conciousness of what’s right. A fake ranked up player will know he’s a fake, and playing as a fake isn’t fun.

I was at the xp level where 3 more won games would have made me G1
I don’t mind being ranked down to whatever rank you see fit, seeing that if I ever go on another playing streak, I’ll get it back up just as fairly as when I started.

I’m glad this is going to get straightened out finally

Rank isn’t of any importance tbh, it just shows you are an experienced player.

Well u can see more Marshals than PFCs. Not gonna lie, I’m extremly butthurt about it since for that I put many hours.
As todotuna said, I wouldn’t mind getting demoted and start over, even if my main never get glitches (mod one did, since I had to enter in these rooms and kick ppl).

The problem is like before u knew ‘ok this dude in my team is playing this game for a while, he is a G2’.
Now its like ‘a Marshal…ow, he can’t even auto lock. lovely. rip.’

Some ppl randomly got glitched, but most went to Mar just by sitting in some room 1h and done.
Also, I do have a glitched names list (250+), but i’ll need e-mails and old rank also. Not gonna mention how few ppl that I asked for old rank tried to lie.

To be honest, i don’t see the reason why someone should cry because he sees others getting Marshals while it took him more than a year, lol dude this is just a game most people here are acting like it’s reality. Games are mostly meant to be fun… that’s all. playing normal shows how loyal you’re and that could make you get good position in the game and also using other ways of getting things faster is also a fun to some players here… everything here has an interest for someone And i think this is why people still hack after they get permanently banned because he/she love hacks… just saying.

Do you realize how unfair that is? players that reached mar played the game for years, now some random moron can reach it in a couple of minutes.

Funny,since ur acc is glitched also.

Y8 Games