Suggestions

those are the buffs and nerf that i have thought of. BR is too weak, and hitting head shots isn’t effective either, it’s only use is to try to kill running/flying/sliding scouts/bombers/assassins wich usually ends in fails.
Also his Q needs to be nerfed.

the Stim Pack is a totally different subject here. Even if i agree on the fact that we need to re-adjust this skill once the BR becomes a decent weapon, just keep it out for now.

Just wanted to mention his Q, i have seen allot of players complain about it.

BR first, then we deal with Stim pack. In this order. Right now commando is still a good class with a crap secondary weapon, and a pretty strong Q. We are aware of it, and there is a sort of balance in it.

Make this game fps, and tps. Plus remove the auto lock if it happens.

Nah, just make auto-lock smaller and weaker.

1 Like

Just played awhile ago, if not hackers… the shitty slide abuser assassins and tanks + multiple shocker camps

1 Like

Probably wont be popular but i think commando second weapon should be a harpoon gun that does low damage and travels relatively slowly on the way out and with a bullet drop arc to it, making it tricky to aim but reels them in to shotgun range super fast upon contact a la scorpion from mortal combat

2 Likes

DOTA pudge ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SFX: GET OVER HERE!!
+1 on harpoon gun.

That actually sounds cool.

Actually a harpoon gun sounds great tbh, will it have a scope? so when you get headshots they are stunned, leaving them defenseless and easy to finish with the shotgun.

No headshot stun plz, cuz there’s buttstroke.

2 Likes

You can stun once, after that he has stun resistance, also with the headshot and the buttstroke you can stun 2 people at a time.

why not tank Q shield becomes easier to beat. example. COMET RUSH OR ASTEROID RUSH OR BUTT STROKE should be able to destroy Q shield ( doesntwork to buckler

I would overall suggest a online multiplayer mode

1 Like

It is…online…multiplayer…mode…

1 Like

Lmfao :joy:, thats a great idea! playing with bots is just too boring.

2 Likes

lol…

Commando needs a sr to compete in this game though
Shotguns can’t cover distance and Commando is slow as shit for 98% of the time he’s alive.

BR is just utter shit. RG isn’t. Rg’s perfect. Maybe give Commando a tweaked version of RG: it deals relatively less damage, but faster recoil; not excessively fast to the point some hits don’t register with the server

1 Like
Y8 Games