Suggestions

btw tank must be high priced.

When tanks duel they just simply wont use their shields.

@Ankit Is it possible to create an algorithm that auto-kicks anyone over (40,000 dps)? Usually hackers have dps around 1 million or more. It would/could be an easy quick fix for all the current hackers right now.

Why create something like that when they can just put that time and effort into patching the hacks. Just my opinion.

Itā€™s a great idea, but the game would be better when the devs patch the hacks.

how is it possible for devs to patch 12glitch13ā€™s hacks?

Thatā€™s still a pretty good idea.

I sorta want him with pistol and got few ideas on mind. One is pistol which would do ā€˜larger bulletā€™ with more travel time but also longer range by charging it.

So it would be similar to shockers orb caster?

pistol was damn what I wuz gonna say xD

No. Non of the weapons have charge. I would go for like if u hold button bit longer, bullet would look like what i described up. Ofc u canā€™t move while doing it, its sort of ā€˜snipingā€™. But if u donā€™t want to charge a bullet, u gonna have regular bullets.
Ill post one gif later of showing something similar in other game, so u can understand 100%. Basically this gun is a ā€˜sniperā€™ there.

Yeah i understood what you meant when you said ā€œchargeā€ it increases itā€™s range.

https://gfycat.com/NearMixedEgg

Something like this (this is some example of it, range can always be changed, speed of bullets etc)

mfw you still play that

I really miss SK D:
Updates 24/7 that takes several hours to download :open_mouth:

Guandao 4 Commando ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)

I donā€™t think sheā€™s going to drop it about her damn game and their super charging pistols ā€¦ guess thatā€™s the next commando secondary weapon ā€¦ fine

2 Likes

He actually likes it :>

Lmao PIS xā€™D

And no, I donā€™t play it, just rememberd Winter Grave and went to rec it.

Next time, please record videos about Zelda1 and show us how cool it was to actually charge your sword, iā€™m sure itā€™s going to help us THAT much

2 Likes

Is the idea ā€œfix BRā€ still up for debate?

Yes, BR is still a debate. Any suggestions is more than welcome here.

Y8 Games