Suggestions

If BR is removed then adding another sniper rifle isn’t going to help since it’s pretty much going to be the same with some different features.

Did you read this part of his post?

Commando needs a long range weapon, the shotgun has weak range. When he said “any weapon is considered” he didn’t mean it. If Commando does not get a long ranged weapon what else can he get? mele, assault rifles, pistols are all for close range, giving him a machine gun or a bazooka is obviously a bad idea.

A sniper rifle isn’t the only long ranged weapon that exists. Hell, it’s a space themed game. They can easily design a totally new type of long raged weapon like FRG did with the plasma pistol, flare gun, etc.

Could this weapon have the power to stop others hit by it from swooping weapons or be a weapon that will slow the target down or stick a bomb to them or give a bleed effaced that stops them from healing in any way as long as they have the de-buff?

I agreed…Change it to melee weapon?
e.g Ballistic knife

Thats why you should unscope everytime you shoot your railgun once/twice, a technique which isn’t effective for BR

a ballistic knife is a knife that you can shot, right?

actually with BR noscoping is way more effective than scoping.

If BR gets replaced, it should be replaced with something like Blazers heat ray, but without the rapid shooting, it should have 10-15 rounds and it can should have a 2-3 rps, it’s damage is debatable, it can’t scope and it can aim lock only when someone is close to him. Killing runners would be much easier.

or maybe instead of BR add a gun with scope that when u headshot. it does alot of dmg and makes the player unable to use some abilities?

Give him a crossbow and call it a day XD

Both Rail gun and BR can already do that, except BR does not do allot of damage when you do head shots.

Ballistic knife for commando’s 2nd weapon. +1000

I know Commando would be able to through the ballistic knife, but making a knife long ranged? isn’t that to far?

a knife? for commando? sword is better xD but make it a special sword like when the special R power becomes ready the sword removes the tank shield
could be good eh?

if the R power ( could be called REMOVER or chop) faces buckler and the tank has Q Shield on. the R power doesn’t effect the tank. hope ye know wut I mean

Commando. Needs. A. Long. Range. Weapon. How is that so hard to understand? when i use Commando i’m usually stuck trying to kill someone that out-ranges me. a sword would be the worst option at this point.

then… what to do instead of br? MAYBE A BAZOOKA! that has a special R power

I think it would be better if whenever tank used his shield, he can’t shoot, when he shots his shield will deactivate, just like assassins cloak.

I still don’t agree with replacing BR tbh. I think it can be fixed and become a well balanced gun. But i’ll try to be oped minded about it.

that sucks for 1v1 ing

Y8 Games