Suggestions

Definitely supporting! It seems for them, they an’t understanding your point… all what they know is “Let’s punish them” that’s their motto.

Punish them
Punish them
Punish them

Should i really comment on that?

Just asking does “/report [offence]” sill work? and by work I meant if I use it will the hacker/rule barker get reported.

Have asked an lose still use it, and when this was asked some time age, the answer woos you did not know where the reports were going, so they won’t being checked and those reports were wasted?

Just use this forum for reports.

@Robo11500 been there when u said fake information how /report never worked in game, even under FRG.
Now it’s another story, it’s better to report via forum/in game/twitter. And stop spreading some fake informations, thanks.

I never said that, I said it stoped working after FRG handed the game over to Y8, so ever you miss ready it or I miss type it (with I did not, apart from the username I said it @). So does it work now, and so far you have not answer it? I have no seen more that more than one other post about this since the games transfer. And that was answer with it does not work to be shout and the second one was don’t bother using it, then agen; [quote=“Rja12, post:696, topic:2062, full:true”]
Just use this forum for reports.
[/quote]

This is the 666 post.

And two suggestions are maybe weken something about the Commander’s auto-shotgun (then make something stronger or not) and the second one is quick chat, pre-type chat(s) that can be said with one button press, if only so I don’t need to type “red yellow” with the colour codes (the word red in colour yellow and word yellow in colour red) (already suggested and may not happen now because of voice chat, if it would happen.)

they should nerf Commando’s stim pack and buff his Battle rifle, the auto-shotgun is fine.

There is no plan on touching the shotgun.

they should nerf/buff and balance all heroes we have.

you’re probably the first person to suggest that.

1 Like

Yea nerf the Kaio-ken and buff his battle rifle. (2-shot burst)

Yea they should. :0

a 2-shot burst and a damage buff as well because it’s to weak, a 2-shot burst would only slightly increase it’s accuracy wich would not do much tbh.

Yea buff the damage but in exchange, nerf the rps.

I think the battle rifle is already strong in terms of damage as it depletes a sitting target’s HP moderately fast.
The problems on the battle rifle is:

1.) Consistent hitting/damaging a target is difficult.(especially if moving in unpredictable pattern.)
The projectile has a travel time unlike railgun’s.
2.) Scoping for a long time = Your guard is dropped.

*buff BR’s damage,
*give BR a 2-bullet burst,
*nerf it’s rps.

1. I agree, hitting someone can be difficult, and hitting them a bunch of times does not help at all, and avoiding BR shots is very easy,
  2. sniping in general makes you vulnerable, no scoping with BR is decent for close quarter combat but bad for long range kills.

Oh, how I wish BR had target lock.

that would be easy xD

1 Like

how about we remove br from the game and make a completely new weapon that suits commando playstlye?! any suggestions?

Long raged weapon? Or it doesn’t matter?

Any weapon is considered.
but i think i prefer a long ranged one since auto shotgun is well suited on commando short range combat.

Y8 Games