Report Players!

What better place to put it than on the forums where those responsible for its remedy are employed.

1 Like

Something called private messages.

You are both right.

That being said, I’ve got confirmation that hackers now have a Mass Kill option.

Phew! I wasn’t going nuts, after all! :relieved:

lolyoudead, the “cousin” of hahayoudead is using assassin hack now in shuttle bay.

REPORT : Shokryaa1

and this guy Mar Anwar bbsara he’s a hacker

it’s not a hack, it randomly happens to someone idk how it can be triggered tho.

Looks like a hack to me, even a tech with ammo req+boost can’t deploy that much.

Shokryaaa -------------> hacking

Apologies if any of the users on this list have already been mentioned but I’ve filled a side of A4 with hackers and it’s time to pop them in here.

The following accounts have been hacking: -

Gabo11YT
michaleK686
amine-kam
MasterofClan
yasin-farisi
efraz7153
danny045
luclun
ancient apothecary
FlorinGheor
ashot1597
Nanene
mohamedfarissi
KISME53 (could be RISME53, can’t read my own writing…herp derp)
Hamodafadili
maazali786
Mansoor889
springrap2
Maged1999
leonardwolff
Krouderix
EvistixPlayz
Freefall76
Saeed_m_2003
egregious tide
deathbot30
blasonextreme
ofori
KingofGamesYTY
xkillerx69
AA13MM
msvipyhai
LegendArrow4123
NewDamianC
Superfall
MLGplejer
jaovitora63
AA13mm
Fernando
PaqesorS8
Paqesor
berraconeitor20
DagerS789
youness-343
DeadlyMuffin (I think you may already have this one as I saw him kicked the other day)
or44
joshuaherrera
David Gacov

Phew! Sorry it’s such a long list but playing today was the final straw with hackers.

OMH :wink:

Where did all these names come from? proof? We can’t just ban like 20 people without proof lol.

MerchKer is an hacker, now on shuttlew bay

Plz screenshot him :kissing_heart:

Lft Makisrb is hacking now on shuttle bay. Me and Jhosmalovero can confirm that.

i will start to screeshot them, u right :-((((((

Proof???

@Rja12 I get it, we need proof, but surely playing and being hacked by these guys is enough?

How about we put together some guidelines for people to properly report hackers with instructions on how to aswell…I for one could screenshot the game but as I play full screen the screenshot would be a) massive and b) not necessarily show the hacker in full hacking glory.

One thought I had, I think mentioned by someone earlier in the thread, was that banning (temporary or permanent) could be based on the number of times that an account appears in the list from unique players…a bit like 3 strikes and you’re out, what do you think?

For reporting you can type /report (player name) for hacking + press enter in the game chat for reporting them at the point …:kissing_closed_eyes: @OffMeHead

@Sehal Brilliant! Thanks for the heads up…I’ll certainly be doing some of that from now on :wink:

OMH :wink:

Well it’s not really fair for us to ban people you provided without proof especially when others are providing proof. Plus you just provided a random list of like 20 players, so that is too much of a risk that we’re not willing to take. For the proof all you need is at least a clear screenshot or video of the person hacking.

Also we already have a system in place for hackers. 1st offense is 15 days and the 2nd offense is permanent.

For quicker bans I would suggest posting the hackers here instead.

Y8 Games