Report Players!

NP we r here to make this game brilliant again and hack proof……:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

He can do both things for the confirm bann xD

You don’t have to though. If you post viable proof here then that’s all we need. Idk how long the reports take to be reviewed using /report.

Now I know this forum (and thread) exists…yeah I know, but I’m old and not “Down wiv da kidz”…I’ll pop them in here,

Thanks OMH :wink:

K but you should read the above post properly :stuck_out_tongue: he can do both things

I did. I said he doesn’t have to do both.

Do whatever you want do :kissing_heart:

Reports are checked every day. But they are just “informations”. Proofs are always needed.

Never too old for a first time:

I’ve been kicked twice yesterday, for no apparent reasons (I was scout, and another scout in my team was hacking). Today I’ve started playing with the same alt 15 mins ago and got disconnected, and the message above popped up. In the room there was a hacker, L----i----L—1.

Anyway, I’ll play on my other alts till the end of the ban (I wish to remain anonymous, so I won’t tell his name and I’ll simply bear with it.)

I’m often called hacker by new players or fake marshals, so maybe one of them sent a /report.
Or maybe a mod got mistaken for the reason stated above (if that’s the case, I’m not mad).

I’ll ask about this for you.

1 Like

@jazzydaddy888 It means You will be unbann till 9 Feb 2017

wow, that’s alot.
But we need proofs to ban those players.

L0LYouDead confirmed hacking

this one too!

Wat about those ppls who did the hack from the guest acount?? @Genard

About guess account, we can’t do something about it (except kicking).:frowning:

But u just had 2 active mods :stuck_out_tongue:

4 actually :slight_smile:
and they’re doing to best to support the game.

I know but i never saw a hacker has been kicked in the game …
Or in Btw the match…

cpl sortando2 planting infinity bombs

1 Like

scrnshot???

Y8 Games