Report Players!

@Sehal What’s going on in the screenshots? Are they hacking? Are you reporting ronforge for admitting to hacking? Please provide some type of explanation behind your screenshots.

@InvisibleKiller786 and @jazzydaddy888 thanks for the reports as usual. All of them are reported.

2 Likes

player : L ---- i ---- L 1
using speed cheat with gunner in multiple rooms.

probably the same as L----i----L----1 that I saw hacking this weekend

Yes. But he’s nickname: l----i----l— 1

Maj. Pakistanigirll hacks with shocker

ahw k @Rja12 bomber was illyes_Z2

@Slimshady37 Wrong forum and I already caught him. He’s reported already, but thanks.

sorry :smiley:

Like ryan said, webgl is coming so even if there are new hacks on webplayer version it will not go through webgl.
Anyway, thanks for reporting that new hack, hope we can catch him with proofs so we can ban that guy.

youre always negative id never stay close to you id end up losing hope

1 Like

I have not send any comment today, so what’re you talking about?

It was just in case, for safety, i guess.

Alesso.bomb-969 Hacking gunner invisible. is this a bug?

For a reason, trust me :’)

Trusting her is like walking on a landmine … but anyway, yes, trust her.

(Inappropriate link)

If someone uploads a new hacking video on Youtube, you can pm it to a mod and we can share it with each other. Posting that on a public forum, is a big no no.

And are you to take it off of twitter?
The most common site is the OS and it is the top tweet there. Putting it here among the loyal or the modests is of no danger.
There is always a way for the hackers, why would they look here. I can find 5 different downloads within 10 minutes, never of which would i look here.

2 Likes

Well idk about other stuff and I don’t think the new devs have access to the twitter. But it’s not ideal to just post a hacking video on the forum and you know that.

1 Like
Y8 Games