Need account back

What do you mean? I played till +4 level without cheat

Iā€™m not sure you still not understand what iā€™m sayingā€¦you get glitch from that room,and buy assassin like that way with glitch money z??

NO I bought it before the glitch by playing

hhmmmm,i donā€™t even confident my self,you better tell this who know what to doā€¦

@Ankit @Nox @Rja12 @Jeremie

They should help youā€¦PM themā€¦

How can I PM?

See this name there???Press them and you will see message next to the pictureā€¦then put the problem you have and tell them with your issueā€¦

Ok

1 Like

There is nothingā€‹ next to the picture

See the blue message?
Press them
Inside the box one,not the picture

There was a deadline for people to come on the forum and say their old ranks. I know a lot of people might not have known about it, but the deadline was there. Maybe you can talk to Andrea and she can fix that for you.

Ok but how do I contact Andrea?

https://forum.id.net/users/Dea83/activity

Yes I know, gonna change urs with other accs, since glitch is still around and trying to avoid correcting non-stop one name.

We published it in January and gave date until middle of February (if u reported 1-2 weeks even after that date, wasnā€™t a problem). Why u didnā€™t complain after glitching, but now when ur Assassin is gone? Did u think u will go around just like that with 112373 xp that u actually didnā€™t earn on fair way?
Anyways, yes, I can put u back on Col and give Assassin. For upgrades not sure,we gonna see.

Oh thank you so much!!! Iā€™m sorry for doing the glitch. I now understand how hard it is for you guys to maintain and improve the game. See what you can do about the upgrades because I worked my a** off to get it to all +4.
Anyway hereā€™s my info again
Username: bladeZ
Heroes: stock Gunner and assassin all +4

Not sure, gonna see how it looks like first.
If it helps, upgrades are actually not changing damage or anything on ur hero. So technically, u wasted money on it. Always first buy classes and if u really donā€™t know what to do with cash, waste on upgrades. Tried 0 Assassin and full +5, no difference :slight_smile:

Oh really :smiley: whatā€™s the point of upgrades then?:sweat_smile:
Anyway thanks a ton and do what you think is best.

Main problem is how there is far more glitched accs then I was thinkingā€¦like really a lot. Ill see, if i can bring back on +4, gonna be done, if no, ill do some calculations and u gonna have cash in that value so u can actually upgrade all again on +4 or even spend on something else.
Point of upgrades is how some X player thinks he gets better with it, while in reality he just got better by playing and understanding enemy/his own class more. Hah. Itā€™s sorta playing with humans mind :smiley:

Seems more than fair to me thanks

1 Like

Did you notice the new players with the names I have never seen before?
People made alts and glitched with them, not one but alot

Y8 Games