Need account back

lol, theme of skin?

What do you mean?

What will the skin look like?

It will look like me,jk
Can you really make skins? If so then I donā€™t really know but what I like is a black aura (if possible) or black armor idk I am really bad with making things

@Nox yeah ok,but my acc is stil not like before

i have been trying to contact someone to help me with the same problem. my account was also glitched when i entered the glitched server and i admit i stayed there for some time to get the z cash. i know this was wrong but all i cared was to get as much z cash to buy all the heroes. but then 2 weeks ago i logged in and everything was gone. i was a col rank before and i had worked so hard to upgrade my assassin to +4. some one told me to contact ankit for help so please do look into my matter @Ankit
my username: bladeZ

did you reported this when everyone was asked to do it last year?

You should report that,some your friend or withness see your rank then beforeā€¦
So they just reset or demoted you accountā€¦
@Ankit @Nox @Rja12
They can help/fix your problem in no time

I started playing the game from December. And I played non stop to get the assassin and upgrade it to +4 level. I stopped playing because of my final exams. But when I opened about 2 weeks ago all my data was lost.

Well,this have been provenā€¦

A guy told me about the glitch and he can tell I was col and had assassin

Donā€™t ever go to glitch roomā€¦
Thatā€™s a rule of FFT

You should report after you get glitch or you data account lost foreverā€¦

What should I do now?

Maybe tell the mod,they can fix your account and back to lft and all heroes gone except gunner

I am already back to lft. But I want my original data back.

You canā€™t,they remove all your heroes and XPā€¦(mean you back to lft)

:pensive: but I played so hard for assassin

lol,you need to do like player way,not a cheater wayā€¦

Get some slug from shop with your credit cardā€¦
easy way to get ssassin

Y8 Games