Need account back

hello,i am ARMYGUYisBACK,i need some serious help
few months back i accidently got my acc glitched.
my real rank was G1 and i had all heroes except commando blaster shocker n tech.
after glitch i had all heroes and i was marshal.
now when i opened my acc i am lft and just have gunner and scout.
i know its a punishment for glitchers but i didnt do the glitch intentionally.
also i request u to atleast give me my real rank and my heroes.

You wont get your real rank back nor your hero’s.
The mods had already told the players on the forums to report others and they’re own accounts if they had glitched ranks.
The punishment would be Lft and only gunner if you didn’t report,
You didn’t report hence why you are now Lft & stuck with gunner.
You should’ve reported this atleast a couple of weeks before,and also
The title is misleading.

You wont get you are real rank back nor you are hero’s.

It doesn’t sound right to me^
I am not making fun of your English, but it sounds like it
@I_KILL_U_DIE , you need to talk to @Ankit about it

Not all players visit the forum

3 Likes

But he visited when he noticed that something on his acc changed? Also, he was active on kong forum (if u check, i published topic there as well)

As I said to another player, 1-5k can happend accidently. 70k + can’t.

As I suggested when this was first going on. The developers should’ve coded an official message on the front page of the game so every single last player would see this and know to post on the forum their old ranks. It’s not really fair to those players.

Hi,

we’ll investigate your case and give your account back if all looks good on your end after investigation.

Hi, could you help me? … I would like to know if I could lower my range … because I was G1 currently with 10123 approximate experience, but a room with error apparently raised the range, cost me to understand … and I quickly came out, Now I’m G2 … I would like an answer … thanks :).
I apologize but I do not speak English … I hope you can understand. Translator: P

sure, noted.

Hi Ankit, can you change my username? tnx

1 Like

bueno … aun espero mi bajo de rango a G1 jeje me dijeron los mods , que tu podrias hacerlo en segundos … .ayuda xD

FFT or id.net?

Slr, FFT

Original Username: Zecretly_Myztery

New Username: ElMariposA

Also this:

how to reply to @Ankit ?

Click on his profile icon/picture and click Message and a window will show up showing the message options like the subject of the message, you need to add a subject in order to send the message.
Under the subject, it where what you want to tell him, then send.
If you still don’t get then I’m sure that @Ankit will talk directly to you here in this topic or PrivateMessage you.

@Ankit
I’ve reported my glitched account before the dead line and i’ve also asked whether all my skins that i bought with real money would be deleted,and you answered no;but when I’ve checked my account,everything has disappeared:all the skins,all the heroes that i bought without glitching. So can you do something about that plz?

Ill check, ur acc shouldn’t be on the list if u reported it.

Edit: Found it, yeah, somehow i missed ur name and copied by mistake in demotion ones. Gonna be corrected, sorry for this mistake :+1:

2 Likes

You guys are aware that glitch is still happening because I’ve seen people report it. So it’s kinda counterproductive if you guys are fixing accounts, while other people is still glitching. I would’ve waited until the glitch was fixed 100% before doing that. Otherwise you can fix an account and they could go right back and glitch again.

1 Like

It’s working differently now. If we did wait, I would stare at 5k names and more chance to miss some.

Hey Sid, could you make me a skin? Name it ELMah

Y8 Games