Hide Online

add more maps

more maps

No connection to servers

1 Like

Thats sad THAT ITS NPT ANY CONNECTING

there needs to be a way to create a party to play with friends. My friends and I want to play together but cannot get in the same lobby.

dosn’t let me play

same its annoying

we need new maps guys the is very funny and i like it
:slight_smile:

i love this game
its Amazing who made this game its fantastic

I really enjoy playing your game.
But next to more maps may i suggest that you build something like exclusive ways for the props to traverse through the levels? like small air vents in the walls.

Something that makes escaping for props easier but wont allow them to hide away in them.
It might work, you would have to test it =P

hey developer plss make some new map and more stuff so that the game will become challenging :wink: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Extra game! I waiting for next maps but i play in Office 2 days and soo boring the same spots :smiley: But game is extra!

PRESSS E

who know lucky alexis

Same here i don’t know what happened but it happens every time

refresh the page a couple of times and try again

It wont let me play

I am pissed off at this game i have had 600+ points built up and was given them which really mad me mad and this isn’t the first time i am tired of this happening i will be telling my friends who also play this game which means you will probably lose about 50 players just try and fix it i have won like 20 rounds in a row and i am tired of not getting my points. Thanks for reading.

Reporting…

The Santa Claus Costume is Permanent or not.
And Can I Request an New Map…

Storage.
Haunted House.
New Year Map.
Valetines Day Map.
And…
AnyThing Else.

Hopefully fulfill the game can be said for us well and happy.
:smile::smile::wink:

Thank you For Reading this…

it want let me play the game so can u help me yes or no

Y8 Games