Hide Online

sorry iknife4god my computer died

1 Like

for me its OK,But the thing i need is we can do a room, every gun is Free! and we should have a report if someone is hacking and lastly you should have a game master that everyday online into this game… if you can Onlyyyyy

HOW TO PLAY?

i just wanna say that when r u guys adding more maps thats it and thx for this game i really enjoy it playing all day!

hi Fire: slight _ smile:

temra faser servidores brasileiro e colocar mais mapas :cry: pfv

Hi, please help me with this problem.

I think you should be able to add a friends list so you can add and play with your friends on the same server! If that is possible that would be great because my roommate and I had to take a little extra time to find the right server for us to play! Then to switch teams to be on the same team! But overall this game is awesome and we love it

Hello hide online the game is fun but you should add more maps and allow private games

O it’s really funny game, if u play with friends.

Some of suggestions:

1. More maps and more objects in future.

2. Hunters should not be able to blow enemy behind a box or chair, whatever. Since they can move it anyways, makes it a bit too easy for Hunters.

3. Mute option please. I’m an adult and it’s still stupid to see all that cursing/raging in the chat for no reason.

Great game in general, expecting more from it :grin:

1 Like

waht are does

Great game with so much potential.

don’t change anything, but think about contemplating such:

Basics

1. Characters
  2. Weapon skins
  3. Maps, with different object choices.
  4. Level system (just for showing off)

Advanced
1.Classes. (No Extra run speed, hp, or such, but maybe more weapons(Axes,Ranged…etc))

If you start a kickstarter, I definitely would donate. This game has so much potential to hit high.

whatever

this game is stupid it wont even let me on and i have 4 bars on internet i hat this game g mod is better

how you play?

1 Like

i cant paly

**** this shit…

Hi Guys, its always good to share screenshot when you cant play because its working good for me just checked.

1 Like

Hi i need help it keep showing report error i hate that.

Y8 Games