Hide Online

Hello Everyone,

we have released new super hit game “Hide Online” dont forget to check it today.

Hide online is a fun game with two teams. Player can be in Hunters or Props. As Hunter, the player need to find the target and kill it. Prop is able to become an object like chair, plant, box, table and many more. He navigates by music and sounds where he is hiding. Hunter should track that sound and discover secret spot of Prop. Game offers different characters and weapons.

Play: http://www.y8.com/games/hide_online

Gameplay video:

74 Likes

oui mes on fait comment pour change dobjet

24 Likes

facile

24 Likes

It wont let me play!

31 Likes

Hello,

can you please share screenshot or tell a bit in details about the issues you are facing.

Thanks.
Ankit.

30 Likes

DavaD

20 Likes

how do you sign out of a an account

20 Likes

please make more maps and add customizable sounds for the props.

30 Likes

make more maps and more guns and pepole make a map that in a warehouse a house funhouse and park and in other places like so

23 Likes

can you also make private severes please and biger map and a longer time spam

18 Likes

gordo

15 Likes

that is true

18 Likes

Hey Hide Online Family!
I like this game a much but there is one thing :smiley:
you should add more maps and more server im searching for 15min and cant find a game
so there are 40rooms and over 500 players in each room can come 10players and whats with the rest?
ill hope you fix that as soon as you can

thanks Seksmo

(sorry for my bad englissh

20 Likes

i cant even start to play the game because it says “failed to connect to server”

18 Likes

its so good just that i see people texting in the game and i dont know how too

15 Likes

please let diss game game work plz

15 Likes

LOLKK

13 Likes

go to id.net to signout from the account

our developers are already working to add more maps and we’ll add more sounds also thanks for your suggestion :slight_smile:

Our developers are already working on it, thanks for your suggestion.

Thanks for your suggestion about private rooms, we’ll surely discuss with developers

Sorry to hear that, we are investigating about your issue.

please check your internet connection

press F1 for menu and Enter to chat

May I know the error you are facing ? or maybe you can share the screenshot.

17 Likes

good game but it will be beter if you make new maps like a shop or gallery and new weapons

14 Likes

Hey I love the game but could you add more weapons and the option to get different skins. Also could add more maps and hilarious sound effects.

Thanks,

Kalven

9 Likes
Y8 Games