Hide Online

hello i need help longing in this game can some one help

10 Likes

and it says the same thing that i don’t have internet but i do and i don’t understand

8 Likes

i know how you fell zeno207 same here it is *********

6 Likes

It just says error as soon as the screen loads

6 Likes

it do not play I try for 50 mins

6 Likes

it looks so cool but it can not play

5 Likes

I check the internet but it do not start it says failed to connect to server

7 Likes

this game is cool

6 Likes

it wont let me play

7 Likes

it want let me:rage::rage::scream:

4 Likes

sometimes this happens when it says there are no rooms so I can’t join any and when I press the big green play button at the bottom it starts loading a game as usual but I never get to play. The loading just keeps on going forever. I waited for 10 mins and it didnt load. This doesn’t always happen but it only started happening today, December first.

11 Likes

when i go to home screen it says error

5 Likes

every time i go to play it on the screen shows error and i can’t play it

4 Likes

Is posible create a server?

4 Likes

I have played games similar to this and I love the simplicity this gives, somethings that I would love to see in this game.

• Pressing E while your crosshair is on a prop as hunter/or prop will allow you to pick up the prop and move it around.
  • Game mode where the taunt doesn’t activate on its own, so to balance it out the names will pop up when you have the crosshair on the enemy/ally.

Other then that all I think this game needs is new maps and the ability to create private matches.

5 Likes

How to make a Room ?. All room is full

2 Likes

привет сем

2 Likes

there can be so faility

3 Likes

yes how make room???

3 Likes

After playing for several hours to this game, I’d love to point out some things that both the developers of the game and the players should consider.

(I want to apology beforehand for my bad english, hope you don’t mind it.)

1.- Prop hunt: The whole concept of the game seems to be a huge rip-off of the prop hunt game. I really don’t mind that the idea is not original, but in order for me to take this game seriously, I’ll have to consider it as a “demo” of the original game, because that’s how it looks like. However, that doesn’t mean that it’s not fun, the game actually manages to get some things right.

2.- The servers: One of the most important issues with the current state of the game are the servers. They’re always full and super laggy. You indeed can spend an eternity waiting for a room to be avaiable to join or you may just be lucky enough to join directly without any trouble, but the chances of the last situation to happen are really low.

3.- The graphics: Honestly, not bad, not bad at all. Everything is so simple and minimalistic that I find the visuals to be really appealing. I believe any type of gamer would enjoy to see the game.

4.- The gameplay: Now we’re entering into hostile terrain. There are some critical and direct problems with these factors that must be solved as fast as possible, so consider them a top priority.

• The map(s): There’s only 1 map in the entire game, and while it’s not bad, it’s nothing really special at all. After 10 minutes in a row playing the game any person would get bored of playing the same map over and over again. Another thing that must be taken into account is that the rooms are always identical, making it very easy to notice any irregularity. Why is this a problem? Because considering that the map is also not really big, it makes too easy the task of finding the props. With just a little bit of memory you can easily tell what’s not right.

• The items: The lack of items is a really worrying matter that must not be overlooked. I personally expected that since the map is not that big, at least I could find a huge load of items to transform into once I get the chance to hide from the evil big boys and their histerics wifes carrying shotguns and aiming mindlessly to random chairs around the map.

• The weapons: The AK is honestly useless. You will only want to use it if you’re not sure about what you’re shooting so you will not lose a lot of health. The shotgun is really nice, but the accuracy is honestly really bad. I know it’s a shotgun, but only God knows how impossible is to shoot a small mouse running across the entire room at supersonic speeds with a shotgun, thus causing me to use the grenade launcher, which in my opinion is incredibly OP. - Incredibly OP against the items I do not want to shoot. “Oh, that little cup is hiding behind a box and a chair, let’s blow it out of the water with my trusty grenade launcher!” - (3 secs later) - “Oh, can’t. Only 5 HP left, I don’t want to risk my life like that.”

• The mechanics: The game causes you to auto-taunt the other team by making loud noises. Yes, until that part, everything is fine, however… the thing is that some taunts are incredibly devastating while some others may even pass unnoticed. I would rather get the " ‘duh" from Homer Simpson than Gandalf’s “You shall not pass!”. Reasons are obvious, Homer’s taunt last for about 2 seconds while Gandalf screams for about 7. And those are minor examples, if God hates you then prepare yourself for the dubstep taunt that lasts for about 14 seconds and can be heard from anywhere. Another issue I have is the taunt cooldown and the HP of the props. If you turn into a cup, you have 5 HP and a cooldown of 7-15 seconds. If you become a box you have 20 HP and a cooldown of 12-20 seconds. If you become into a huge sofa you will get 80 HP and a frikin’ 30-45 seconds cooldown. That’s a huuuuuge unbalance. Sometimes I’d rather trust that the hunters are a bunch of newbie players that can’t tell the difference between a PC screen and a green sofa, that way I can earn 3 points being a sofa and AFKing the whole match instead of risking myself to play as a indefense cup that is always in danger and only winning 1 point.

5.- The inventory: For a second I thought that you wanted to kill your players of boredoom. Why are the custom skins (because that’s what they are, pointless skins) unlockable after you earn 1.000 and 2.000 points? Do you realize that you’re asking your players to play for a really long time in order to unlock something that won’t definitely change anything?

“Fighting for no reason is just slow suicide” - Take those words into consideration. Those are not mine, but it describes the current situation very accurately.

6.- Bugs: Surprisingly, I expected this game to have a lot of bugs, but after some time playing I can say that there are not many of them. I’ve found:

• A glitch regarding the “veteran” achievement. In order to unlock this achievement you must survive an entire round after you’ve been hurted by a hunter. However, if you change items in order to gain more HP the achievement won’t pop up. (For example, if I am a box and I get hurt I’ll end up with 15 HP, so if I turn into a sofa I’ll get 45 HP but won’t earn the achievement).

• This. I couldn’t move after transforming into that object. I tried afterward to turn into that item again the next round and I didn’t got bugged, but I wouldn’t be surprised if that glitch would happen again with that or any other object around the map.

• Losing the round playing as a prop even tho one member of my team and I were alive. I don’t know what happened, but we lost for some random reason. This happened to me twice, and a random player commented that sometimes it happens, so you might want to have a look at that.

With all of that said, I would like to rate the game with two different notes.

-> rating as a demo: 8/10 - Would definitely keep playing waiting for more features to come out.
-> rating as the final product of the game: 3/10 - Needs a lot of work.

Some suggestions:

1. Make all taunts last for the same ammount of time, random periods of time are not welcome in a small map like that. Small items = 11-10 secs taunt / Medium items = 8-7 secs taunt / Huge items = 6-5 secs taunt.

2. Give us the ability to choose the taunts we want to recreate.

3. Make clear that you have to press enter in order to chat with the rest of players.

4. Make hunters capable of crouching so they will be able to see better the small items that are hiding under benchs, tables, chairs or even behind some plants.

5. Private rooms so we can play with our friends exclusively to get the chance of avoiding playing with randoms who obviously have no idea of what the holy duck is going on.

That’s about it. Thanks for your time.

7 Likes
Y8 Games