Hide Online

the loading takes forever and it keeps on crashing

2 Likes

hi
im

coming before you come heri

2 Likes

Really nice games!I always support prop hunt-like game.But pls make another map mini-games or else.Beautiful graphic 3/5 version.But…pls make one more thing!!!(Secret passages)

2 Likes

bugs a couple of the,

2 Likes

dosent work

3 Likes

Is there a way to add AZERTY controls for french players? or just let the possibility to set up control keys?
It’s really hard and painful to play in QWERTY in our country :’(

2 Likes

At this point who cares. It’s 2016 everyone copies each other. FFT was a rip off of TF2 and Frg even admitted that he got his inspiration from them.[quote=“xRaiLight, post:43, topic:2710”]
super laggy.
[/quote]

The servers run smooth for me and lag free.[quote=“xRaiLight, post:43, topic:2710”]
The graphics: Honestly, not bad, not bad at all. Everything is so simple and minimalistic that I find the visuals to be really appealing. I believe any type of gamer would enjoy to see the game.
[/quote]

Agreed.[quote=“xRaiLight, post:43, topic:2710”]
The map(s): There’s only 1 map in the entire game, and while it’s not bad, it’s nothing really special at all. After 10 minutes in a row playing the game any person would get bored of playing the same map over and over again.
[/quote]

The game has only been released for 2 weeks. You should know out of everyone that making maps takes time.[quote=“xRaiLight, post:43, topic:2710”]
The lack of items is a really worrying matter that must not be overlooked
[/quote]

“The game has only been released for 2 weeks.”[quote=“xRaiLight, post:43, topic:2710”]
The AK is honestly useless.
[/quote]

With small items, yes. But it’s great to use when searching for an item hidden in a room especially if you don’t want to waste health.[quote=“xRaiLight, post:43, topic:2710”]
The shotgun is really nice, but the accuracy is honestly really bad. I know it’s a shotgun, but only God knows how impossible is to shoot a small mouse running across the entire room at supersonic speeds with a shotgun
[/quote]

The accuracy is fine. Like you said it’s a shotgun, so unless you’re close to the mouse and shoot right you will miss. You literally have to hit the mouse on the spot to kill it and I think that’s fair for the prop that’s running. Otherwise it would be way too easy for the hunters to win. [quote=“xRaiLight, post:43, topic:2710”]
Incredibly OP against the items I do not want to shoot.
[/quote]

It’s a rocket launcher, obviously it will take a big chunk of your health if you’re not shooting the right thing. That’s why you have to be wise and smart when make sure you’re shooting the right prop. Recklessly shooting anything with the rocket launcher is your own fault or the hunters.

I kinda agree that those prices are a bit high and will take a large amount of time.

This is reasonable. [quote=“xRaiLight, post:43, topic:2710”]
Give us the ability to choose the taunts we want to recreate.
[/quote]

No. I think it should stay random for balance and fairness reasons.[quote=“xRaiLight, post:43, topic:2710”]
Private rooms so we can play with our friends exclusively to get the chance of avoiding playing with randoms who obviously have no idea of what the holy duck is going on.
[/quote]

Agreed. The rooms are always full, so it’s hard to organize a game with friends

Every prop? Or just light ones? It would be kind of weird if a hunter is picking up a huge sofa or table and moving it around.

3 Likes

My suggestions

1. Crouch- I don’t think it would be much trouble to add a crouching feature by pressing the letter C on the keyboard. That way we can shoot/find items hidden under sofas.

2. If a hunter points his cross hairs at a hiding prop, the prop should get a small notification that they’re either spotted or was pointed at by the hunter.

3. What’s the purpose of those 1-3 second sounds? The hunters won’t find anyone using them. You can only use those to find the vicinity of where the prop is hiding.

4. Better friend system.

5. AFKING system. I literally see people stand and AFK for rounds. Is there an auto-kick for people that are Afking? If there is I don’t think Ive noticed. Anyways 1 minute Afk=Kick.

6. Make more decent looks. I know it’s a very simple/basic game but those options you give us are pretty ugly.

7. Obvious suggestions like more maps/props. I know it’s been a short time since you guys released so I’m waiting patiently for more content because I am a fan of this game.

2 Likes

i love the game

2 Likes

Ca we get more maps I love the current one but it’s kind of reppetitive

1 Like

Being original is not a crime, and coming up with brand new ideas is an incredible way to attract new players to a good game.

There is a big difference between the term “rip-off” and being “inspired by”. I hope you understand where I’m driving at with that statement.

Also, do not use the name of another game and company to support claims, specially if it’s not relevant to the conversation or if the game you’re mentioning is not specially popular. FFT and FRG are terms that maybe only us can comprehend and we are in a entire different forum. Try to keep everything clear for everyone.

I was just discussing with some players in a very talkative room how laggy the game is. Congratulations if you or anyone else are one of those people blessed by God with fantastic Internet speed, but the vast majority of players here seems to agree that there are some issues with the lag. (Lag spikes).

(Don’t even ask how I managed to play with people who speak English. For some reason everyone is russian in the game).

Thank you for the information, but I don’t see how that acts like an argument of anything. It may be good to use it to explain the problem with the servers and the lag, but it does not serve as an excuse to explain the lack of creative content you can/can’t actually find in the game.

Also, while directing at me personally like that use the PM. This is only something that you may know, and everyone have to understand what you’re talking about.

And then I said afterward:

Also, now that you mention it… the AK is a bit slow in terms of killing. It should kill a bit faster. Having to shoot around 6-8 bullets to a single chair in order to take it out seems a bit overkill.

The main point I made was not about how to choose when and how to shoot the weapon recklessly, it is about the horrible AoE of the weapon that deals massive damage regardless of the situation you’re in. I may know exactly what I want to shoot but I’ll take 45 damage because there are some cups, a box and a PC next to my target. Granted, it’s a rocket launcher and that’s what it has to do, but the whole point of that fact is to suggest lowering the damage you take for hitting unintentionally items that you know that are fine.

At this point the only viable use you’d want to give to the rocket launcher is to shoot small cups and mouses who are trying to escape once they’re caugh in fraganti.

How is that affecting balance? What I meant is that perhaps I’m getting a headache of listening to the same chicken sing a retarded song for over 10 secs and I’d rather listen to the slow and relaxing fancy music that last for the same ammount of time. It’s just like a custom taunt, if you prefer to see it that way.

That is not really needed at all. Plus, it kills the “Ah, I gotcha and you’re f***ed so you better say your prayers to the God of Toilets now before I blow you with my shotgun” factor.

This HAS TO happen. It’s so annoying that the people will simply leave the game like that with no penalty or punishment…

1 Like

Hoow does the point system work in this game? I earned 80 points on one game and then i started again and i got a score of like 200 something and i returned to the lobby and i only gained 6 points. Please respond

me either

exceptiononconnect

Who is in charge of banning players on this game? Do you guys have moderators? I was playing and the user “FrozenCake” clearly mentioned that she hacked. Every time It was my turn to hide about 2 players always knew where everyone was hiding. Nobody’s sound was playing and they instantly found everyone.

You can report me but yeah no mods here.

4 Likes

tu clik sur “e”

hi their my name is dud. you may know me from block swat. i would like the makers of hide online to add more available rooms for players. the lobby is always full and the same rooms have been on the lobby for a week. further more i would like that all players can make a room.

also if you havent played block swat play it for my sake

1 Like

hello their i totaly agree with what your saying for the past few days all the rooms have been 10/10 and the rooms that say 9/10 wont let you join it.

i fail to coonect server why hepend evry time fix it

1 Like
Y8 Games