Hide Online

So also another note… Whenever I play a game for awhile it signs me out and then I have to sign back in… It pops up in the middle of my screen saying sign in! So could you please fix that? Thanks!
-Flash

It says failed to connect to the server. What should I do?

Is anyone playing rn

he didnt le me play

It wont let me play so help me to play it:confused:

error on startup:

Also, today i was not rewarded 100 coins for completing the daily tasks (two tasks with a 50 coin reward).

We are aware of this issue, thanks for reporting and dev is working on fixing it

Thank you for the prompt reply.

In meantime i managed to connect to the server, but it looks i lost some of the collectables and coins. It seems i’m missing around 200 coins, one pose and one hunter skin. Could you look into that as well?

EDIT: One avatar missing also.

Have you earned them in last 2 days ?

Hello Everyone,

Due to some database issue, we had to reset last 2 days progress to fix the game.

sorry for the inconvenience.

Y8 and Idnet Team.

1 Like

Ah, that explains it. I remember beeing a higher level also. :wink:

No inconvenience at all. Just keep up with good work. :wink:

2 Likes

Hey it’s Flash again!
I am logged into the Y8 website, and the game. Every few days or so, I play a game, and then it says I am logged out. I log in. Next round, I have to log in. It keeps happening! If you could help me I would be very happy!
-Flash

just press enter then enter to send and close the chat tab and done

its me again! i just want you to fix the log in problems co’z when i log in it logs out so because of this i almost delete my freaking account my question is this a torture an also fix the lag its like death your making to us please fix this fu**ing problem

(sorry for the bad word its because of the freakish lag!)

hey nekovampire, that is also my problem

Lag depends on ur personal internet, so not sure why do u blame the game…? Also, it’s weekend now, fixing something can’t be done in specific moment when u request it and takes time. Would be nice also if u stop being rude. Thanks.

there is something wrong with the game i cant connect to it its says “report the error”

pls fix this i know everybody experienced this here’s a photo below

Hello,

can you please try to refresh ? developer said he have fixed this issue.

just press enter

Y8 Games