Hide Online

Lag depends on ur personal internet, so not sure why do u blame the game…? Also, it’s weekend now, fixing something can’t be done in specific moment when u request it and takes time. Would be nice also if u stop being rude. Thanks.

there is something wrong with the game i cant connect to it its says “report the error”

pls fix this i know everybody experienced this here’s a photo below

Hello,

can you please try to refresh ? developer said he have fixed this issue.

just press enter

Is it that normal? after all in the room left should redirect you to other room, i tried to get more points but i got stuck here.

1 Like

Hi, I think you should make another game like this but as a Counter Strike based game. I think that would be fun to play. Or maybe add Bunny Hopping to this game and I will be satisfied. :slight_smile: If you are no longer doing updates then can you make a new game like that?

Keep the graphics the same because this is a good game with no lag on basically any computer :grinning:

1 Like

Freefall Tournament is multiplayer shooter with sliding/jumping.

1 Like

사람도 찾을 수 있으면 좋겠다.

1 Like

검색창에 사람이름을 쓰면 사람도 찾을 수 있는 그런것.

1 Like

I’m getting this error, not running any hacks.

1 Like

this maybe false alarm, can you please try again ?

1 Like

thats coool dude

2 Likes

I still cant play after weeks of checking in to play. It keeps saying that failed to connect to server!

1 Like

Tried all day yesterday, closed all my chrome extensions, restarted, etc. Kept getting this error. I was playing fine the day before. Kicked again this morning when I tried to play.

1 Like

get on

1 Like

it’s late 2k17 now and still love this game don’t give up on this game do more fun maps and more props, and one more thing my full screen bottom don’t work I click it and nothing happens.

1 Like

yes

1 Like

hello

1 Like
Y8 Games