Why cant we get free heroes or slugs

we should get 5 slug after every 2 weeks or get free heroes at the week of starting or we will not have any type of fun in the freefall tournament in play those who are starters in this game the should get free armors or skins to play for 2 or 3 weeks in this game . that’s a request plz allow this rule … now how you think you want the players for stop playing just 23 days after starting or players play for least years. …its your choice.
Bye.

Regards Himari shekhar Goswami
or Himadri_123babu…

I don’t think their in the position to give out free stuff. The game is already free enough compared to others. Everything can’t be free and easily earned.

3 Likes

You get to try 2 hero’s every week, they are temporary, but at least you get to try them. Getting hero’s for free takes the fun out the game, it takes a year or 2 (depending on how much you play) to unlock every hero. But I agree with the part about players leaving after a week of playing, FFT is kinda boring.

3 Likes

We’ll think about it.

1 Like

Sorry to ask, but could someone teach me how to quote?

Highlight the text you want to quote with your mouse and a grey button should pop up.

i know!!!
but its difficult 2 play without heroes . i have bought a assign bu think about those who don’t have a credit or debit card to buy slugs. how they can play.
they will leave playing in 2 or 3 days of starting. i am not asking to give all heroes for full the game only give 1 or 2 weeks to play those who are starters.

Ask your parent’s if for that…if they have

Yeah. I DONT WANT THAT
YOU NEED WIN GAMES TO BE A PRO
YOU CANT LOSE ALWAYS AND MAKE WHIT YOU A GRANADELAUNCHER.
My idea are buch best
Win a Round :125 or 100
Lose a round 25 or 10

All players already get Gunner free (which is one of the best all around classes in the game), and two free classes for a week. It’s fine as is. I bought almost every single one of my classes with in-game money. It took me a couple years, have a little perseverance. Only thing I would consider changing is how you have to get 25 kills to use the class to it’s fullest extent. I honestly have no clue why FRG ever put that into the game, since classes are almost unplayable without using QEF.

1 Like

lol, hell no. It wouldnt be fair for other people that already bought slugs.

Then get one.

PS: Almost none of us here bought classes with slugs, only skins and requisitions. So play more and you will get all of them. Plus they give you gunner when you complete the tutorial (which all of us old players didnt get), and gunner is no doubt the best class in FFT.

Maybe, once a week OR month, they could do a raffle for 250 cash each. Winner gets the prize that week. Pretty simple?

no

2 Likes

Yeah, no. I’m against things being given away for free by the developers when EVERYTHING is free already. People are just impatient and won’t play long enough to earn cash.

2 Likes

Did I say free?
No.

Nope.

“Once a week”, “Month”, “Raffles”…

It would all be free…

What does raffles mean?

Bacially 1 winner chosen randomly out of many to win some sort of prize. In this case the prize would be FFT money.

Y8 Games