Which game in id net is ur favorite?

tennis legends 2016…

FreeFall Tournament and HideOnline

1 Like

None.

1 Like

Same

So what make you happy without playing game?study?

2 Likes

Lol, I would’ve said Hide but it’s been a very long time since it’s been updated and it gets boring after a while. They announced a new map was being made an eternity ago and it’s still not published. Free fall used to be my favorite game but I don’t like the new version.

3 Likes

lool

New version like Alpha version,webGL version or the first released of FFT?

Webgl or whatever version that made the game laggy.

Ik,some people like to play old version FFT than new version FFT.Because of hacker(i think)Webplayer is dead because too many hacker and can’t take it anymore…btw,we only have webGL version that can save FFT from abandon…From this far,the player always leave the game because the lag game made and make player decrease about 78%…but Alpha version only just 54% player decrease everyday…but i think this is too much,Anyway,i could play FFT again later on Cyber Cafe because their internet so fast…

Note:Not gonna talk about other topic but this is good thing for reader why Webplayer are dead?

1 Like

There is increase, not decrease in player base. Have in mind also that players are more splitted now, since there is Asian server.

2 Likes

Asian server?I thought asian server can have good internet,when i was playing at asian server and my ping was 290-400 but still laggy.

Do you live in/near Asia?

Maybe,i’m so close enough to asian country

Just wondering how this thread is FFT related?

With ur internet speed, I’m surprised if u can open google.com without waiting on it more than 2 seconds. Not sure how else to explain u that ur internet speed is extremly slow, nothing to do with the game itself and ping. Even in Web player u would have 1k ping.

I don’t think the problem is solely related to internet speed. My internet speed is 60 mbps and it shows like 400 ping in asia server.

I thought we weren’t supposed to compare WebGL and WebPlayer since they’re two completely different things?

1 Like

Not that, he had post recently how it needs lot of time to load while he had internet speed 46kb. In his case, it is internet speed regarding many issues.
One thing is lag, other thing is delay. I don’t have lag problems.

Hmm well then why is my ping around 400?

Where exactly in Asia are the fft servers located? @Ankit

Y8 Games