Unity WebGL errors

Hello Devs,

I am facing problems because the game has shifted to Unity WebGL. Whenever i play the game, The game starts to lag on using gravity boots for a long time. Sometimes it also starts to lag when we try and turn with gravity boots. I am even using a gaming pc with nvidia gtx 1070 graphics cards and intel i7 extreme processor but it just won’t stop. I have a good internet connection with the ping always green(60 to 70)

Please help me fix this lag because of whichi cannot play.

Regards,
Vrishtrix

please can you make 2 versiones 1 Unity Web Player, and other Unity WebGL, i cant play freefall tournament since the change to webgl, sincerally, i hate unity webgl.

Unity WebPlayer is dead and not supported by browsers now

and not even supported by unity itself, they drop unity webplayer build

you can check this article http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2015-10-09-unity-to-drop-web-player-support-in-march-2016

The Unity engine will no longer support its Web Player plugin starting with version 5.4, which is scheduled for release in March 2016

1 Like

So you mean all Unity Webplayer from all game on y8 has stop working and start using WebGL??

all games build before March 2016 can still use webplayer and it can be played in few browsers but not in chrome and firefox, but no new game can use webplayer anymore (since we cant produce webplayer build out of unity)

Other browser still have Unity Weplayer except Chorme and Mozilla FireFox?

Not all. but some might dont know.

Firefox can still run unity but unity is dead for chrome. If you want to use unity then i prefer you to use maxthon browser but the only problem is FFT does not support Unity Web Player anymore.

How that happen?i thought Unity on FireFox dead already and start using WebGL?

Are this browser good because my FFT account need Unity Webplayer support…without it,my computer will become laggy and jammed for 2 hour

The maxthon browser is good for freefall tournament but i guess FFT does not have an option for Unity Web Player. Firefox can run Unity Web Player but yet FFT does not allow it to. Not sure if maxthon will give Unity Web Player support.

Okay,thank you for helping me…and Ankit too

Mainly because mostly ppl use Chrome and Firefox…Webgl and Web player are 2 different things and costs would be double :slight_smile:
Instead of going on 2 sides, focus is on improving Webgl (and Webgl should be updated later, it just started) and making a new map.

FFT only works on older versions of Firefox. Most people have the newer version since most browsers update automatically.

1 Like

Yea, I agree with what you say but is there any alternative to fix my problem.

Well tested some updated version yesterday, it was smooth for me almost as in Web player (lag, delay still existed) so on ur PC should be the same, if not even better. Used Firefox.

1 Like

So when is that expected to be released?

hopefully next week.

1 Like
Y8 Games