Suggestions

Not really dead, but the fckin huge update made it $%#^.
Still fun to play but not as much as before. It also becomes a little pay2win.

How it becomes pay to win if nothing changed 2 years?xD

Robocraft**

What update are you talking about? Nothing changed they just added new weapons and new missions ( super hard!
What people need is a mission like Vanad-duke, not a mission that harder than Shadow Lair lol

You’ve got it good, back in my day we had to strap a trained mouse to a miniature easel with a paint brush for the graphics. By controlling the flow of electricity through different parts of the body, the mouse would convulse and paint the pictures at high speed giving the illusion of moving images. It was all terribly crude and rather barbaric but it was quickly superseded by the immensely popular, sophisticated and far more aesthetically pleasing mouse squirter imaging system whereby they merely sprayed the contents of the mouse directly onto the screens interior for a far more controlled and superior picture.

:laughing:

Through careful selection, we could have engineered a better mouse specifically designed for this purpose. Your screen must smell and look ugly lol

His descriptions always kills me x’D

I laughed enough for me to start gasping for air lmao.

Rooboocraaft**

The screen looks great, a little on the red side with the colour saturation but otherwise its very sharp. The real trick is wiring up the cat to lick the screen clean at a fast enough rate between frames.

1 Like

Moved this to suggestions, @deaaa0803 said the game was ruined by the players, Here’s my suggestion;
@Ankit
1 Could you add the age confirmation to the game? The players whos hacking are obviously the under age players ( let it be under 14 ), because the game is filled with them, when they are impressed with a class they just want a hack for it, when they don’t get zcash they want a hack for it, if they die alot they want to hack to get kills or avoid being killed bu hacking ( which ia what is happening ), and please BAN the under age players, FRG used to do that.
2 To make sure you will not get more players wanting to hack, please show the rules to the players with at least 4 languages, ( we already have players to help you to write the rules in different languages, they already wrote it on Kongregate), the rules must also have the ban warning which is like this; A player doesn’t stick to the rules will get permanently banned, etc, the game contains ao many non-engliah speakers so they wouldnt know what will happen if they ask for hacks (SPANISH PLAYERS JESUS CHRIST).

1 Like

Hahaha then 13 can’t play the game :joy::joy::joy::joy:

He’s 15

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: lel he’s promoted**

Hi Rizen, I do not mean to offend you, but that sounds like a gross generalization. Also, if I were 10, I’d just check the box “I confirm that I am at least 14 years old”.

About the 2nd paragraph, hackers know perfectly what they’re doing. And they know implicitly that they might be banned for it.

3 Likes

How the heck would you add age confirmation to the game? How is it even possible for the developers to create a way for them to truly verify the age of players signing up for the game. Will every player singing up for the game have to upload their birth certificates and social security numbers in order to play? I’m pretty sure when we all were kids we would agree that we were 13-14 as Jazzy said even if we were younger. The only thing they need to add is email confirmation for every player. This will limit people creating and spamming fake accounts to hack, etc. Most websites already have this feature.

The only obvious solution to stop hackers is patching the hack.[quote=“Rizen, post:929, topic:2062”]
and please BAN the under age players, FRG used to do that.
[/quote]

We’ve been doing this. [quote=“Rizen, post:929, topic:2062”]
please show the rules to the players
[/quote]

We already spoke about adding the game rules in-game.

@Rja12 Ask the developers about how to do that, its a suggestion, so chill. Also what I meant by confirmation is to confirm an account via email, just like what you said, if they actually lie about their real age we will eventually know, like we always do
And not all players check the forums( because they just want have fun specially the non-english soeakers) so they won’t know about the rules, you played the game more than me so you mus have seen many players asking for hacks, clearly they are all under 13, also they can be scammed so easily
@jazzydaddy888 What are you talking about? The hackers you’re seeing are not from this generation they are all new they only downloaded that hack they know nothing, about the age matter we all saw that huge hackers wave, the game is still not over it, I can’t tell if you’re new or old player but Ronnychase scammed all these kids, I think it is better if we agree on this suggestion because if a kid plays this game and get scammed like what ronney used to do with kids then they wouldnt play the game again, at the age 14,13 you decide its a suggestion and you can change it

Get everyone to chop off a finger and scan it, then they could count the rings to be sure

1 Like

You can’t simply control what age group is playing FFT. Unless they ask for personal documents to verify each user’s age then it won’t happen. Dude it’s a game…EVERY game has underaged players. We were all underaged when we started playing. Unless these kids are running around admitting their age, who cares if they play? The more players we have the better it is for the game. Also once the hacks are patched you won’t have to worry about anything.I won’t ask because I know they won’t ask for age verification lol. I have never seen a game do that. FFT is not a government website…a simple email verification is all they need.

Edit: Let’s take Youtube for example. Anyone can make a Youtube account and say they’re 18 to watch the age restricted videos.

Rja, try to understand what Im saying, They will always ask for the hacks, they oatched the hacks but new ones will show up and they will hack in no time

Y8 Games