Suggestions

I understand what you’re saying. You’re asking them to verify the age of the players. How will they do that without trying to ask for personal information? No game developers would go out their way to ask every person signing up to verify their age. You don’t know the age of the people hacking, that is your assumption. If I was playing a game and they asked me to upload some sort of personal information that will 100% verify my real age I would never play it.

we’ll try to buy fft.gov domain :joy:

Dear Rja, let them lie all they want but they will take the responsibility of their actions due to the fact that they are under age, that is one of the reasons to have the age confirmation, I guess.

Lmfaooooooooooooooooo. Yeah try, because apparently Mah wants every last user to upload their birth certificates and any additional documents they have to verify that they’re above the age required to play Freefall Tournament.

Edit: [quote=“Rizen, post:941, topic:2062, full:true”]
Dear Rja, let them lie all they want but they will take the responsibility of their actions due to the fact that they are under age, that is one of the reasons to have the age confirmation, I guess.
[/quote]

Dude just think…How the heck will they verify the age of all these players signing up? I once had to verify that with Paypal and I had to upload personal documents in order for them to make sure. No one will do that in a game.

Lol not really

You cannot force players to use what Heroes they want and cannot force them which time they should leave the Server, it’s their choice though… omg whether they leaves or not, it has nothing to do with the Devs.[quote=“Rizen, post:929, topic:2062”]
1 Could you add the age confirmation to the game? The players whos hacking are obviously the under age players ( let it be under 14 ), because the game is filled with them, when they are impressed with a class they just want a hack for it, when they don’t get zcash they want a hack for it, if they die alot they want to hack to get kills or avoid being killed bu hacking ( which ia what is happening ), and please BAN the under age players, FRG used to do that.
[/quote]
This is nonsense and it won’t work simple because they can set any number to be their age Also, note, not all hackers are underage… lol, go and check youtube and google to know the ages of people who program cracks , virus , hacks/software hacks, they an’t underage at all!

let’s wait for webgl if that thing can really solve the problem!!

There are players with age higher than 14 that hacks too (In FFT and some online games), the worse is some of them are my friends from FB.
Cheating is a nature of humanity, young or old…

What Mah said is partly correct, most of them are underage, but thats because most of the FFT community is underage.
This is not a Steam, FFT is on sites with other completly free games, so u can expect more young players then in games which are pay to play.
Now, they can lie about their age. What FFT needs is limit on accounts. Not limit on age.

Do you still think it’s hard for underage old kids to search on google or youtube on how to change IP address to create more than one accounts?? You must be kidding,if you’re thinking that way

Do u even think before u write something?

What that have to do with limit on accs?

Do you even read before you reply to people?

Was it how you were taught in school?

stop guys please, its a suggestion thread.

+1 for ankit.
Although that shouldn’t turn out be a fight.

It wouldn’t make any sense voting to “kick” a player.
Like you can’t go on onto a thread or so to vote and get a player kicked,time consuming and overall not a very useful scheme honestly.
The game has 3 active mods probs even ahmed for now? thats makes 4.
Having about 10 mods or so with different time zones works fabulously Fabulousss :wink:.
Idk if that was too much but yeahh :sweat_smile:.

Honestly if the hacks stop with webgl, we won’t need that many mods at all. With a game like FFT no more than 5 mods is good. It’s easier to manage…but that’s my opinion.

Its Web “Good luck” and good luck is something we don’t have :joy:

Actually Ankit knows that WebGL is so messed up, the graphics are very bad.
I don’t know why is he even still developing it, it is bad I am not trying to make your hopes down but in the same time don’t get them up, it is one of the reasons that makes me want to leave the game, it would be better if he patchs the hacks on the current version we’re using.
I’ve checked the the FFT on chrome y8 webgl and it was really bad, they will not find a coder for it, if they do find a coder than that coder is high af.
However, WebGL is the only hope for FFT to survive since Unity is shutting down

One of the reasons they’re using it is for the same reason everyone is complaining about which is hackers. The finished product will have more servers, so the lag won’t be extreme like you see it is now. You guys need to be grateful they’re trying to fix the game instead of bashing whatever progress they’re making :wink:. Unless you prefer the old staff back who ignored us for a whole year.

I appreciate their hard work and I thank them for that, they didnt ignore any of us, but what I said was completly true, you can ask Ankit about what I said if its true or not, but all of it can change if he gets a group of good coders, or whoever to help him to fix more stuff to the version he released

They have coders.

Y8 Games