Suggestions

The only problem is the jump pads. They can be spammed way too much. I would say a limit on pads should be placed or they should be removed.

Maybe a limit of 3 jump pads, If the player deployed another, the oldest one will disappear.

I think their duration should be permanent. (Til the match ends) :cow::horse:

Either we can have as many jump pads as much as requisition allows with the current lenght of time it stays.
Or we can have 4-5 jump pads till the match ends.

I think health is a perfect Req. I utilize it a bunch. The mega is rarely used and kinda useless. It costs way too much.

Need rp boost for mega… I still don’t like using it :stuck_out_tongue:

Ammo req is also very useful especially for light classes. I like playing bomber with it + rp boost.(You almost never run out of bombs)

^this. On dock is hard to find ammo,because of assassins and heavies.

On Gunner i have hp one since it saves me a lot of time in space stat,think on scout and assassin as well, rest ammo and support jump pads, if i really go in troll mode.

In TA and SS, jump req is very useful for striker classes.

Jump req has many purposes, depends on the creativity of the user.

Another suggestion: Reduce heart bubbles in TA, or reduce the healing power.
In SS, add a heartbubble on each spawn base.

1 Like

heartbubble…?

oHm oke

Since reqs are essentially prepaid, I don’t think anyone would mind ridding the repurchasing aspevt of it, and replacing it with a restriction on how many you can use each spawn.

Health Bubble*** XD

1 Like

Can we enable a feature to kick people by voting ? that will reduce the
need of a mod on almost every hacker game (specially the guest users).

The vote kick should only be used to kick teammates tho, since it could be used to troll the enemy team.
Example: Teammates that are afking, refreshing, glitching and hacking.

sounds good, also people could vote for or against… Im taking as reference the one used for Ballistic.

I think creating a flawless vote to kick system would be extremely hard. Especially because of bias and irrational people. I play a game called Begone and the opposite team is constantly voting to kick me because I am very skilled at the game. Having that in FFT would be too chaotic. Just my opinion.

2 Likes

Rja12 as long as my vote is lour then it can’t be wrong.

Team-only system wouldn’t sample enough opinions tho. You’ll on average get 2-5 votes. Having at best only 8 possible votes(yes or no respectively), which tbh would mean everyone including the instigator themself voted, the match was full, and other unlikely scenarios would need to take place. All at once.

Anyway, 2-5 votes isn’t large enough of a sample size to set any percendent on for kicking people off matches

Maybe if 3 teammates vote you, out you get kicked? The idea of a vote kick abviously has flaws. You make it sound so complicated tho, 3-5 players notice their teammate is afking/hacking all they need to do is vote kick him. The “instigator” will be the one to start the accusation, the others will need to see if it’s true, if someone is hacking it’s clearly noticeable, If someone afks all they need to do is go to their base and see if he is actually afking.

ofcourse the “instigator” would be able to vote, why wouldn’t he? how is the match being full a scenario? i get it if a match has a small amount of players a voting can’t happen, but if a match has a small amount of players chances are a hacker wouldn’t even be there.

The vote system could be similar to the one in discord chat regarding the skip.

Dude, ffs. Read my post before brainlessly firing up your keyboard.

I’m saying this idea could easily be exploited. If all it takes is 3 people to kick someone off, then anyone could create an alt or two, convince their friends, confuse a newer player to vote, etc etc. and kick off whoever the fuck they want.

But I digress. If the devs want to forward this plan, be my guest. It won’t be affecting me. And it would most likely be removed within days, thus causing unneeded uncertainty anytime they think about publishing an idea out.

1 Like
Y8 Games