Suggestions

Being the best of the worst doesnā€™t make it good either.

FFT should make a new big map then Training Arena map like Space Ship,Earth Space Station or can go to other planetā€¦i hopeā€¦:expressionless:

I would like to see a koth map on mars.

1 Like

I want a map like 10x bigger than TA ā€¦

I miss playing RC2 where maps are like 3-20x bigger than FFTs :open_mouth:

+1

How about space ship like the one on Star Trek :open_mouth:

i can barely find anyone on TA even when the map is full which it rarely ever is

Since rooms are not 8v8 anymore,making a big map is simple useless. U would chase one person 5 mins.

My suggestion:
Make FFT a downloadable game.
WebGL sucks, I donā€™t think thereā€™s really any debate about it. Not only is it super glitchy, but the mechanics and lag on it are horrible as well. Iā€™m not trying to tear down your hard work, but imo itā€™s not really worth the time to convert from Unity Webplayer to Unity WebGL. If youā€™re gonna go through all the hard work, you may as well put the game into a playable format. Making it a downloadable .exe file would make the game a lot more enjoyable for players, and give the game a better chance at generating revenue. I highly doubt someone is gonna spend any amount of money on a game that lags 24/7 and has crappy mechanics. There are plenty of free games out there that are decent, why would someone spend time on a laggy gameplay? I honestly feel that the best way to give this game a chance to succeed is to convert it to a downloadable .exe file instead of WebGL.

3 Likes

Donā€™t listen to him :slight_smile:

I would like it also as downloadable game.
The only problem is itā€™s easy to hack these.

Steam? jk

And WebGL is gonna be different? Realistically speaking, anything is hackable. No matter what you do it is gonna get hacked, thatā€™s why you need a developer whoā€™s up on the game and will be patching the hacks.

2 Likes

Exactly, just because something is easy to hack that doesnā€™t mean you should just run from the idea. Thatā€™s why developers exists, to patch the hacks and any other problems whenever they occur.

2 Likes

So theyā€™re wasting their time on this? At some pont I support Beli, but tell me @Belisaurius11 if they make the game downloadable the lag will go or you think making the game downloadable would make it a little bit playable?
If so then I support you with this, but if it isnt like what i said then theres no point in making it downloadable.
I understood something from what Beli said, he wants to run the game just fun so he can enjoy it, so are we, but if making the game downloadable wouldnt make it less laggier than now, then its pointless.

Iā€™m saying a downloadable .exe file would be a ton better for the game than WebGL. WebGL is super laggy and the mechanics are very bad. Iā€™ve been told itā€™s not that hard to transfer the game from Unity Webplayer to a .exe file. It would be essentially the same game as before except as a download and no Webplayer.

It would make it without lag,but for that also better servers (aka more expensive).
Webgl in general is not made for big games like FFT is. Not a devs fault,webgl is made like that.

If they brought FFT then they should see the value in it and invest in better servers if that was the case. Itā€™s not entirely the devs fault, but they knew the risk of using it and they chose it soā€¦

Well depends really. U can sorta watch it from few different perspectives.

1. It would be better as downloadable version, also way more risky one. Making it on steam is questionable because of investing/budget.
  2. Webgl gonna earn however u turn.
  3. FRG spent years on making FFT and yet they didnā€™t want to pay extra for daily data save.
  4. Also FFT was still earning with cheaper servers.

Now, thats some logical thinking, not what I would like to see. If u ask me, I would go for older player base, steam, making events/more competitive/tones of cosmetics and push FFT in direction what FRG sorta had in mind but never been able to do. Looking at FFT as game itself, mechanics and rest is making me think how it should not be as free browser game at all and how itā€™s not made for really young population since itā€™s not some short period game, ā€˜just to play for 15 mins and log offā€™.

Well , there are many players demanding for this hero . A new hero should be coming in to the game . Well the name should be Archer or artillery or something and the new hero should have a bow and arrows , this would be the primary weapon , just like Assault rifle . the secondary weapon should be a long shot bow (basically , a bow which can shoot only one arrow at a time {just like rail gun } but it should take a bit time to charge and then shoot ) which deals a bit more damage than rail gun . Please the new hero should be like this. Many people are demanding for it ( as u can see a guy made a thread on it ) so please , this hero should be introduced . I would love it :smile: :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:

Y8 Games