Suggestions

Top-notch tho is the question

The coders will quit lol, if they havent already quit

Who knows they might not if they have the will/hope to make the game good again!
Be optimistic m8.

Flare and Rja with all due respect you do not know anything about coding nor understand/realize what is happening or what will happen, unlike me.
I know about coding, Ill just say no more and sit and watch you, because later on you will realize it, Ankit can change that if he gets a better coders group.
Till then, enjoy playing the game.

It is true that I do not know much about coding,but there’s nothing we can do in power,you or I.
We can’t change the minds of the people working on it,unless they themselves feel like It.
Until then like you said,we wait and watch and enjoy the game we have with us now.

Mah you’re such a pessimist, not even gonna bother discussing this with you. If you know so much about coding, maybe they should hire you to code FFT. Let’s see how well you do.

wew rja,chill m8.
He stepped out so there’s no point making this an argument.

EDIT: Rja you always judge too early, you’ll understand what I’m talking about later.

:o Some software engineers here :open_mouth:

SoulFlare

In this forum,when you try to give your own feelings/opinions about the webgl they all start to think you’re being negative against them… i have also experience this a lot…so seeing you going through these same notch am not too surprise but then again, let’s wait for webgl

PS people think,webgl cannot be hacked,lol very funny.

Not really. I see WebGL as the perfect chance to begin anew and I can’t wait to see what will it bring and I’m hopeful that things will be better from now on. It’s only natural that if without any kind of clue people start to say that WebGL sucks and that won’t change anything certain individual will be labeled as pessimist, however, I can’t blame them at all.

Teleklos playing victim, episode 101

2 Likes

Please dont say anything about our codes when you dont know anything about webgl and technology limitations. We have one of the best unity coder on board I know as a player you can never be satisfy and about graphics its all about maintaining a good balance, good graphics need better processor and not everyone here have top end computers and no point building game which wont work on 90 percent of players computer.

1 Like

yes if he could answer 10 questions :wink: speaking and doing 2 different thing even the best coder group according to him :wink:

just go and ask them if they can work on unet in webgl.(and im not talking about those from freelancer.com where 50k people can do that)

1 Like

With the two new guides by Andrea and SoulFlare and my own “Old Patch Notes” thread, someone should pin a “Useful threads” thread (I think Cris has done something similar in /144 forum).

Or is it possible to group similar posts under general categories?

Pinning them all to one sounds like a good idea,But 2 guides under one post?..
Idk how that works but do tell me how :smile:
Or if your talking about making a “Useful Threads”
And adding the links of both the guides and your old patch notes,that makes sense.

He means creating a general thread and linking all the guides in that thread.

I know it’s not very clear, but I propose 2 ideas.

First idea:

That is the 1st idea.

Second idea:
It’s all about centralization and tree organization of the Forum.
You’d click on a category to expand it. For instance,
You expand the Bugs category, and you see all posts related to bugs.
You’d expand Hack category to see our Report players thread and other related topics.
You’d expand Suggestion topic to see all related threads.
You’d expand Balance topic to see all the related threads. This one would be useful. There would be a Commando general thread, a Tank general thread, etc. I know it’s hard to follow me, but there’s too many people writing way too long posts concerning every issues about every class.

Here’s a picture:

I’m sure that soon there will be too much data, guides, etc. on the forums.

I’m in a hurry, i must get back to work.

2 Likes

I suggested exactly that long ago, and id.net forums are ultra limited and they refuse to make a specific forum for FFT so we’re kinda stuck with an horrible forum.

That actually looks awesome.

Y8 Games