Suggestions

Maybe players could have reputation points or levels of trust kinda like this forum has. That way only the “right” people would be able to vote.

That would lead to another whole layer of complexity in determining who the right person is. Rank could not be considered since it is easily glitch-able. Unless mod or dev sat down and gave points to each individual player.

1 Like

Like my ass playing at 3 am vs hackers being alone. I dont always wanna play tank you know, sniping is a lot more fun.

Agreed.[quote=“InvisibleKiller786, post:540, topic:2062”]
Unless mod or dev sat down and gave points to each individual player.
[/quote]

I wouldn’t mind, but that would easily turn into “He only gives his friends points” and favoritism issues.

Hopefully the big solution would be when WebGl is here. I don’t think we’ve seen a hacker free game for like over a year. Hopefully a WeblGl platformed game won’t be easy to hack by players or external third party programs.

The “right” people aren’t always online.

1 Like

Poke the eye :eye:

Anyone got any opinions on this suggestion?

1 Like

Poke the other one and listen to your own reaction

That is already the case, but right now it’s not for everyone’s eyes. I understand that players that spends several hours into reporting hackers would expect to actually “see” something, but if you are wondering if we are ignoring your reports, i can tell you that’s not the case. Our black list is updated each single day, from the forum and mods reports, and people gets banned, sometimes for a few days, sometimes for a week, sometimes it’s permanent.

1 Like

I suggest implementing banning players that use the term “noob” they are so annoying and theyre always the one’s that have something to prove

2 Likes

Noob is a common word in every game. I usually ignore it, but they start using it to harass others then I kick.

1 Like

I like when they call me noob.

2 Likes

kick him he say bad things my mom …

1 Like

I would agree except how good they are has no bearing on whether they call you noob. I’m not talking about the odd noob being thrown out, its more those “players” that cant go more than 30 seconds without calling someone noob even while their own face is being ripped off

Like soldado or anyone that kills invis. Invis calls people newbs and wannabes. Report for toxicity plis

On certain instances I do, but only when the person is a tryhard. :stuck_out_tongue:

Except you think everyone that kills you has to be tryharding otherwise you feel inadequate.

You wanna go Canada? LOL

i think the max respawn time shouldn’t go beyond 15-20 seconds
give me ONE reason to even justify 30-50 seconds of respawn,

I was in a 8 vs 3 match other day. This 30-50 seconds method at least gives hope to 3 player team

7v7 youre hard working to make sure your team is winning, then a hacker joins with the score 300-700 on SB and you wanna win this, so the hacker RQs everyone else so now its 8v3-5 and youre screwed but you pull your big boy pants on and you finally kill that hacker, yay now hes on 50 sec respawn and you have time to recap while time is running out before it goes in OT and you win the game. This same scenario fits with a guy like rob or me joining instead of hacker bc ill admit im a sweaty when it comes to winning.

Y8 Games