Suggestions

a “Kick me” tag lol

+1 to this. Some of us have been around for 3-4 years and have stuck around with this game despite the shittyness we’ve been dealing with for the past year with the lack of updates from Frg and the retarded hackers. Recognition for that would be a nice treat from the devs. I miss the beta version of shuttle bay a lot though. It was my favorite.

Lol, true.

In shuttle bay there would be a way for Gunner to snipe without being hunted 24/7 and chased after very easily. The map is literally so small you can jump 1 time and you’ll see the gunner sniping. If a sniper is sniping, there should never be “easy access” to kill it like there is in FFT. Playing other games like FFT with different classes/heroes, the sniping spots were always sniper friendly. It’s pretty bad in shuttle bay especially for a good gunner that’s hunted 24/7. Let’s not even talk about all pro games, no one lets you do anything.

Maybe there should be a req that lets you spawn a portal to another area that you set before hand. Or maybe the portal can be directly placed near base so snipers can have easy escape routes. As a normal skill It might be a bit unfair, but I think it would be a great Req Item that can only be used by Gunners. That way it’s fair for gunners to snipe without being hunted extremely easily.

Here’s how it would go. Before you use the req you can set it where you want to go whenever you use the portal. Let’s say I set it up on top of shuttle. Then whenever I’m being hunted I spawn a portal near me and run inside. Then I would end up on top of shuttle. Once the gunner enters the portal, it would leave and can’t be used again until you have the amount of RP again. Obviously this req item would not be cheap. Maybe making it the same amount of RP as mega or a tad bit cheaper. It would kinda be like Training Arena’s portal but used in a different way.

2 Likes

Another thing I am dying to have is a way better friend system. I think we all can admit that our current friend system is garbage. Unless you’re playing on Kongregate, there is no way to add friends. Even if you’re on Kongregate the friend shows up as a small number by the map they’re in. You can’t add friends, chat with friends unless you’re in the same room, send mail, and see who’s online. Here is a pic of our old friend system:

If you look at the bottom, you could see who’s online and offline. If someone was online you could click on their name and you would join them wherever they were. Idk why Frg decided to remove this, but I loved it.

This is what I want:

1. In-game way of sending mail to friends

2. Adding friends in-game

3. Seeings which friends are online and which rooms.

4. Live messaging. What I mean by this is if I’m in dock 2 and InvisibleKiller is in Tiny dock 1, we could have a small tiny tap open on the corner of the screen where we could send live messages to each other while we’re playing. That way you could communicate with multiple players at one time without having to join their room.

To be honest I would love to see new skins, maps, classes, blah blah blah. But I think a friend system revamp would be much better than everything right now.

5 Likes

I don’t agree with portal thing. U do realise that in every game with sniper, he is the one being hunted? Like EVERY game, not only FFT. And they hunt u because they know u are mod+high rank. That’s completly different story.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Not really. They hunt me because my name is “Rja”. Some do it to prove that they’re good players, some do it because I kill them constantly with my rail, some do it because I disrupt their gameplay, some do it because I can get really annoying sniping, and some do it because I’m a popular player. I was being hunted everyday 24/7 way before my rank and modship. You’re not even a gunner main so you wouldn’t know. Um could tell you how it is.

i agree this :slight_smile:

At first it’s painful, but after a while you get used to it lol. It made me ready to counter attack whenever needed, rail and non. Gunner is pretty strong close and long range, dealing with classes approching you tends to not be as hard as it seems. The real pain in the back is when you have 2 or more people focusing on you, which is mostly the case. I wouldn’t forget that gunner is a striker, fast, versatile and has a pretty good E movement skill; you don’t even imagine how many times I juked a load of “hunters” in the complete wrong direction.
To be fair sniping in peace is great, but giving a portal req. is surely broken. Remember that anyo class could use it, blazers, commandos, tanks, etc… It hurts just thinking about it.

2 Likes

Now that those other spammers are gone from when we first used this forum can we take off the character limit? Sometimes I want to post something under 5 characters.

I think that could work better if the requisitions working more fast, appear at the instant, and without RP if you buy the requisitions items and you can use it when you want, why purchase this item?.-. like… Dayum, i’d speed up the spawn process, and i can’t use it in the next 2 min. requisitions.

Lawl. Used gunner 3x more then any other class. But dont tell anyone :’)

Right, Tech isn’t going to be changed that soon.

Support spam is a bigger and more important issue right now, and even if the Tech is a healer, it’s the game mechanic that allows you to use multiple healers/shielders at the same time, on the same person, and at 100% efficiency that is an issue.

Thats why i suggested a diminishing returns mechanic to supports.

• Veteran badge would be awesome. (mainly because i would get one :slight_smile: )
  • The portal idea is a no from me
  • The instant spawning is a no as well.
  • We hunt Ryan because its funny, same as panda.
  • all the high ranks were hunted in beta. I got hunted like hell and ryan is the most hunted player of all time. being hunted makes you a better player, i like being hunted, i never get hunted anymore and yea we all moaned and hated it back in ebta but now i miss it, it challenged me. THere are just too many generals that dont care to hunt you. Some used to view me as a tank that cant be killed so they would hunt me with their tank, now that doesnt even happen. I got hunted yesterday playing vs two tanks bc one was a major and wanted to prove he was better(hewasnt but he didnt BM like the G@ tank so i like him) and the other was a G2 and i ended his killstreak, he did not like to die which is another shame in this game. he went 23-2 hunting me and i went 47-9 being hunted and cap/winning the game yet everytime he killed me he would BM. He played like mochian too which disappointed me, just sliding through cap then coming back.
1 Like

Yeah, that suggestion was a stretch. I was not expecting it to go far.[quote=“Charlemane2, post:518, topic:2062”]
We hunt Ryan because its funny, same as panda.
[/quote]

For you .-.[quote=“Charlemane2, post:518, topic:2062”]
ryan is the most hunted player of all time
[/quote]

I think UM and I can call it a tie. Both of us become popular gunners and literally had to play through so much people following us around. Same with PIS and I’m sure Arfax knows this feeling.

1 Like

for us ryan for us.

1 Like

huh :sweat:

1 Like

Requisitions

1.) Illusion/dummy (Spawns an exact copy of you)(Moves randomly and doesn’t shoot)(has HP)

2.) Barrier (spawns a barrier that can block shots) (has HP and a limit)

3.) Elevator (Just like the old one :stuck_out_tongue: )

4.) Mirror (Players behind them are invisible)(Has duration)

5.) Portal (Just like rja’s, but it will take like 5 seconds to deploy a portal. When the user is damaged, the deployment is canceled)

6.) Panda (Spawns a panda)

7.) Regen (Creates a small zone where you and you team regenerates HP)(20 hp/sec)(30 second duration)

8.) Color (Switch color outline blue/gold)

9.) False Health (Players will get 1k damage when they picked up the health bubble)(Doesn’t kill the player who picked it up, makes their HP “1” instead)

Double Requisition (30 kreds/30 days)

• Allows the player to equip 2 requisitions

That’s not for requisition most suited for a “spy” class.

SHADOW CLONE TECHNIQUE!

Ah no wait…

Y8 Games