Stories for the heroes

Cyborg, calm tf down, dude. He only said your story was meh. I thought it was boring and poorly written.
Now before you unleash autism on me, no I’m not saying I could make interesting stories. I’m just saying you can’t. And considering you’ve covered all the “cool classes”, you have very little room to prove me wrong.

2 Likes

Commando always wanted to be like his older brother, Gunner. Sadly, his genetics sucked and he suffers from strokes in the butt.

3 Likes

Are the strokes in his butt related to his pump action or someone else’s?

2 Likes

Im running out of ideas tbh. And i wasn’t pissed of becuase he said my story was “meh” lol, i wasn’t even remotely mad.

2 Likes

Assassin: He began studying marshal arts at the age of 15 and became a skilled fighter, however he felt that he was missing an element, he studied many books and found and that toxic would change his fighting style, he started doing research on the effects of toxic on the human body, to see the effects he experimented on him self, the dosage of toxic deformed him and decreased his height drastically , however he got what he wanted he found the missing element, after that he got an obsession with dueling everyone to prove his might, he wanted to become one of the best along the way he developed a toxic personality, he began hunting snipers and chased them everywhere they ran to. Nobody really knows how and why he was qualified as a hero, the most well know theory is that he hacked the system and added himself in.

2 Likes

Longest, most uncreative sentence ever.

Your stories are more boring than the new Fantastic Four film.

2 Likes

i don’t know how to write creative stories tbh. Btw thanks for explaing how uncreative and boring my stories are, if you didn’t compare them to a fantastic 4 movie i would have been so confused.

1 Like

Yeah the most recent Fantastic 4 movie was awful. This story was 10x better then the commando one though.

1 Like

I agree.

1 Like

hmm. stories stories stories

1 Like

boi

1 Like

boi can u not boi

2 Likes
Y8 Games