Stories for the heroes

Post a story of how the heroes came to be.

5 Likes

Commando: He started of as a military rookie, he showed great skill during training, his commander saw potential in him and gave him a promotion, Commando went out in the battle field and won many battles, He was respected for his strength and his fighting style, he climbed the ranks and got stronger with every battle that he fought, until finally FFT accepted him as a striker and nicknamed him “Commando” his abilities make him a perfect hero and an enemy you don’t want to go up against.

4 Likes

Bomber: She was a cute girl who liked to wiggle and throw bombons on ppl. Also had stomach problems, so they gave her ability Pocket Nuke.

:joy: i spent whole 30 seconds thinking how to make any story serious.

11 Likes

Stomach problems, really ? really ? Is it why i see you playing bomber so often ?

5 Likes

Shuuush.

4 Likes

Can i call you my little “gas” from now on ? it’s kinda adorable.

4 Likes

Jeremie u punk, stop going OT :grin: AND NO :persevere:

4 Likes

Gunner: " (Grandma voice)
Long time ago…In a great Valley of Ancient China, where a group of proud giant pandas of Hēi yǔ bái tribe are living and enjoying peace and harmony. Members of Hēi yǔ bái tribe are known to be the mightiest warriors in the country of China. Pandas that reaches the age of 5 were brutally forced to train the art of Wushu and AQRC. They love to fight and its in their nature. They fight not to conquer nor start a war, but to protect their blood and their love ones. They hate hedgehogs and in their eyes, they are “Demons” or Yaoguai.

Riccardo Tik, a new young member of the tribe who just started to train the art of Wushu and AQRC, was the “Most noobest of the noobest” of his batch. He’s very naughty though as he likes to shoot white stuffs from his long round …rifle(railgun) and T-bag his opponents. He also has a pet toadfish, and his name is Toadfish.

“TO BE CONTINUED”

8 Likes

Once a upon a time there’s a guy that picked up a flamethrower and start burning everything while saying “gg ez noobzs!!!11”.

4 Likes

@Zeretly_Myzery Did I just become Jack Black?

@Slimshady37 I don’t think you understood what this thread is about :laughing:

1 Like

The Assassin was a world class mercenary who specializes in poison and toxins. He was hired to kill the heroes of freefall but had a change of heart or something and ended up being recognized for his skills and was recruited.

1 Like

Jack White

1 Like

You guys do know we already had something like this in the old forum with people actually writing good background story’s for each class right?

4 Likes

The old forum is full of topics, if it has a topic that talks about hero stories good luck on finding it

3 Likes

Assassin

Its the classic tale of short man syndrome personified
A man of short stature who had been ridiculed for his slight frame through his childhood became an embittered loner with an inferiority complex. Vowing to seek revenge on all of mankind through his years of experimentation with toxins and amphetamines, he trained relentlessly in the art of deception by stealing sweets and blaming the bigger kids.
And thus the sneaky, mentally unstable back-stabbing poison dwarf with his twitchy super speed was born.

7 Likes

A hero through the ages Thor eventually got tired of fighting and took to women and wine for millenia. Eventually he got so fat and slow from his continual debauchery that he could no longer keep dominion over his empire. Sensing his leadership slipping away he constructed new battle armour that would propell him at hyper velocity and place a strutter bubble around him so that he could relax and drink in peace, perhaps smoke a cigar all while bringing his hammer down on his enemies with a new unmatched ferocity.

5 Likes

Blaster

Enraged at the injustice of life, John Rambo picked up his minigun

6 Likes

Scout was weak when he was young, his father favored scouts older brother and rejected him, in a duel against his brother scout was furious and took the life of his brother. His father banished him to a realm know as freefall tournament, scout came as an outcast, his skills were to weak to be compared to the others,until he learned new methods of killing, his most effective method was the double slash, with that he became a force to be reckoned with.

4 Likes

Thats cringey tbh.

1 Like

How is it cringey?

1 Like
Y8 Games