Need an Asian MOD? I'm here to help :)

K so… i think im gonna start playing this game bit more once again… and as this game doesnt have an Asian mod… i think someone would be kind enough to make me one, cause well… im an Asian. :slight_smile: . I can help in some way.

1 Like

I think you should contach the IDnet team personally, for… reasons.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Do not ask to be Moderator, in the FAQ it tells you how you can become a Mod. If you would just the take the time to read before you jump to shit.

1 Like

Becoming a mod literally has nothing to do with someone’s ethnicity.

1 Like

Although we could always use the help, I’m afraid that it won’t be possible to make you a moderator at this time. Sure, being of Asian origin enhances the level of communication between developers and community and allows you to oversee operations during times that people from other time zones might not be available (i.e. US/UK), BUT, the FFT development team is not ready to just let anyone in. We honestly don’t know you. We don’t how you are as a manager, a person, a team member, leader, moderators, communicator etc.

I’m sure you understand why we can’t let anyone in (especially after recent transfer of ownership).

Continue to play an active role within this forum and in-game and if you demonstrate your worth, we’ll be more than happy to let you in.

Regards.

Ankit said they might be recruiting “mini-mods” in the future, so just wait until the time comes.

1 Like

Well we do need an Asian mod, to even things out since almost all the mods are asleep around these times. Since hackers run rampant around these time, a real pain even if I am recording these people the matches are always ruined in the end.

This is also true. When most of us are sleeping, Ahmed is online. So having a mod that’s on at a different time zone is helpful.

I can’t see any other Asian being mod besides or before PIS.

Im a mod of one channel on twitch btw, if that helps xD. just saying, not that it matters.

Just swiftly pressed when I read “Asian”. (Using a small phone.)

…I thought its an update for Asian Servers :frowning:

I still believe the asian servers are invisible…

FRG should’ve just removed EU servers instead of Asian servers :blush:

1 Like

FTFY
I need 20 characters

TBH flappy and PIS are the only asian modship i would give.

Flappy doesnt play much, same goes for PIS, but im making a comeback :stuck_out_tongue:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Does it matter? He’s not going to be a mod any time soon. Just leave people alone.

You’re too aggressive dude. Take a chill pill

Y8 Games