Masked Shooters Serie - 3D FPS Games

This is the Official Forum Topic where players can write their suggestions, feedback, thoughts, bugs, or just to get in touch with the developer, for challenge his shooting skills on his own game.

Welcome to the fast-paced series of Masked Shooters trend! Made using Unity technology, 3D models, and ID.net API, here comes a shooting fun presented through a multiplayer battle against shooters from all across the globe, and a survival practice where you face against super-smart and Artificial Intelligence driven bots!

Masked Shooters Multiplayer edition features:

• API solution powered by ID.net website
  • Stunning 3D models, environments, guns and bombs
  • Real time multiplayer battles supported with Photon
  • online leader-boards, achievements, progress save and much more!

Click to Play Masked Shooters Multiplayer game.

and the other edition can be used for mastering your shooting skills, while competing against more than 10 bots at once.

[Masked Shooters Single Player][4] edition features:

Get your Masks on, lock and load your guns, and have fun shooting around! Good luck!

1 Like

The graphics look good. Reminds me of Counter Strike.

1 Like

There is some slight like for the shift to run.
1.make it right and left. and the reason why i am saying right is because some people use the brackets and not A,S,D,W.
2. When you play multiplayer. you should be able to open doors and hide in there or fight to the death.
3. Make medpack or ammo around the maps to regen your health and get for ammo for your guns.

I think this game is very cool and I see a big future for it. I am evening trying to record videos on youtube on this game. So yeah does are my suggestions but yeah I think this is a very awesome game! :dog:

5 Likes

sorry i englished so hard

1 Like

I like it very much, send me what you want… :smiley:

piola@imp.lodz.pl

1 Like

You are right, Austinhill360, we should use the brackets as well. We’ll have in mind for the next version, and for the next game.
Opening doors isn’t a big deal, but planning and carefully balancing the game so those hide-outs will be fair for both sides, could be challenging. That option will be considered in the next parts of the game :smile:

Good luck with the youtube clips, and your English is great!

2 Likes

Hello,

I’ve found some bugs. I don’t know where to put them, so I’ll just list them here.

• Going inside tall buildings on team B in military 2 (you can shoot people from in there, but they can’t see or shoot you)
  • Spawning underground in military 1
  • Hovering about 2 feet off the ground after spawning (I’m pretty sure only in military 2)
  • Score does not reset (I’m pretty sure this happens when someone is killed while the round is changing, maybe your code is something like teamScore += 1; and it adds one to the previous score instead of resetting it between rounds?)

Over all, the game is great! I look forward to the next version.

1 Like

Hello,

I forgot to mention in my last post, how do you pick up a weapon? I know you press “F”, but I can’t find any weapons to pick up.

Also, I’ve found that I cannot climb some ladders (for example, the one that is on Team A’s side of the opening on Military 2, which goes to the top of the building that is about the height of a player). In addition, some I can run up to and climb normally, while on others I am forced to jump so I land on the ladder.

Thanks for making this awesome game!

3 Likes

This game is great, but I will be very dizzy every time I play 3D games.

1 Like

In response to your last email:

No problem!

I have a couple of suggestions for you, which are not bugs.

• Make the sniper weapon more powerful. It is extremely hard to hit
    someone four times with it. The only people that it can be used on are
    people that are inactive and other snipers, if they are standing still.
  • Gray-out the resume button instead of making it disappear when the
    round is changing. Sometimes, I want to leave the room when the round is
    changing, but the resume button disappears, so all the buttons below it
    move up. This means that when I go to press the “Leave Room” button and the
    next round starts, the buttons move back down and I hit the fullscreen
    button instead. This makes my computer run extremely slow and I have to
    force quit my browser.

Thanks for listening to my input!

1 Like

I have a few requests. 1. make sniper more powerful. It is unrealistic - it is less useful than a pistol. 2. Discontinue RPG - some players use RPG only. They don’t contribute much to the score as they get killed quickly but they make the game annoying and unplayable. If only one player uses RPG, soon chain reaction follows and all just run around like crazy, shooting RPG’s at each other. There is no skill necessary to shoot RPG-s all over the place and try to score. So my suggestion is to discontinue RPG completely because it is unrealistic. The RPG you use in this game is the “wasp”, it needs two men to operate (1 shooter and 1 to carry the grenades and propellant) and it is very heavy and makes running pretty much impossible.
3. and most important: spawn area camping. Can’t you make a 5-second “immortal” time so that opposite teams don’t camp at each other’s spawn areas?
Otherwise the game is awesome. Now I’m off to collect my 18.000th victim.

1 Like

And one more observation: If you play with Firefox, it switches on the mouse-wheel backwards-forwards button and if you only touch it, the browser sends you BACK in history - switching the game off. If you play in Explorer, the button does not cause problems, but you must not Talk, because you cannot turn Talk mode off and you are a standing duck until you go out of the game completely and reload it. So I play in Explorer and don’t talk. But it is stupid. Does anybody know how to switch mousewheel button off in Firefox? Logitech mouse, btw…

2 Likes

The multiplayer game is great except that both friendlies and self should get killed with RPG explosions. Too many players are shooting RPGs in close proximity battles and NOT suffering what should be the obvious consequence. Also, the reload time of RPGs is way too fast.

3 Likes

Thanks for both of your feedbacks, it will be considered while we work on the next MP FPS game :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can improve your skills by playing the single player edition, here:
Masked Shooters Single Player Game

2 Likes

i think your pretty cool[quote=“piola, post:5, topic:247, full:true”]
I like it very much, send me what you want… :smiley:

piola@imp.lodz.pl
[/quote]

:sunglasses:

1 Like

i-know i tyied it-but-the-only-two problemes is-people kill-there teamates and you cant speak to anyone

1 Like

i agree people do shoot short ranges and should get the consequence and in single player they do get the consequence DEATH!!

1 Like

So I play this game and love it so much. xD Even if I am a female. :scream::yum: But whenever I try to chat with my mates and I hit enter it won’t send the message. Anyone have any ideas why ?

But I still love this game and that’s the only problem I have.

1 Like

How do you climb up the ladders?

1 Like
Y8 Games