Hide Online

when is the new level coming out ?

1 Like

Soon,maybe…

1 Like

Exactly, i cant play! Fix that please! The Game is awesome!

it wont let me play to it keeps on saying that i am cheating when i am spectating or moving around

how do you make a room

Hi! thank you so much!!! i really can’t wait <3 so far at least 5 of my friends are playing this game

We all cant wait, hopefully it wont take much time now.

No,you can’t make a room unless you can only join when player become least

playing right now kimi?

I’m no longer play hide Online 1 month ago…
but i play hide online 20 days and get some this skin,black jacket and black glasses with christmas gun skin
My point now is 3,950 now…i think…Reason is Slow Internet
I play Roblox now,can’t tell here…this is id.net forum not Roblox forum

When is the new map coming up?
I use to play this game every morning since December with my cup of coffee for months and I quit a few weeks ago because it started to get a little stale. I want to see more skins/weapon and maps! This game has potential to make it on steam if more work was put in!

New Map is on the final stage.

1 Like

Okay,what is map look’s like?
I really wanna know…:slight_smile:

That’s great news! Thanks for the speedy reply.

Will we be expecting any new changes? I always felt that the Hunters had the upper hand with competitive players and I would really like to see some kind of new improvement done on the prop side. (Select song duration Q = Long E = Short) (More armor on bigger props or recovery on health) (Bigger props have longer time duration until song) something along those lines, I can go on and on with some ideas I had while playing. But for now, I’d just love to see new visuals to get me back into the groove of things.

No Recover,No armor,just health…but try to be a bigger stuff…

Doesn’t E button for changing props hiding skin?
Q button for random taunt,it can pick short or long

Kimi, these are just thoughts in mind that I would think help the props. There are only so many hiding spots in the current map that once an advanced player knows the locations, the chances of props winning is very slim. Something should be done to give props a better chance at winning giving a mutual balance to the game.

Yes, the E button does change to different props. But it can always be changed to the left click button which would allow the (Q/E) keys to be open. However, if players are too accustomed to the standard keys. I think another idea would be to allow the player to either press Q (Current feature) and/or give the option to hold Q and once let go, it will stop playing the song, but the timer runs quicker to meet the duration.

I’m confused, you don’t like the idea of having an added recovery while idol/safe? I think this is something that would greatly benefit props in balancing. Yes, bigger stuff does have higher health, but if the time amount for the song to be played or the random song duration is the same for both small or big props, it would be best to be a smaller prop for faster mobility and hiding. Larger props are great for common area placement, but they are mainly in wide open spaces and are doomed once the song hits, unless the song is short which helps bigger props. Little changes like these would help props out.

1 Like

Have you even play the games most of this stuff is already there?

Yes the Hunters have the upper hand, the games shout out the location of hiders, that why is good to try and get you “team” to shout out all there truants at one so the Hunters are bombard with sound from all around. Having the power to chose where to play a short song or a long song is just a bad idea, every one would just chose short, what you may of meant was having the power to fire of your truant before the timer hits 0 (which you can do) just need to add that if do it shouters your truant, if not all ready happening, just make chances hire or make it 100%, so you could use you taunt when no on is near so that don’t hear it, Bigger thing do have a longer song timer, and more HP, tho have a health regain chance would be nice, it would only relay help bigger props that have a bigger HP count, and it should regain you for moving around, i.e. not hiding, when you not save, so it a risk rework thing where running heals you but lets Hunter see you move, and those just lost you hiding spot if spotted. e.g. ever differ room you enter will heal you. (so not just moving on the spot heals you)

Okay look,how about after the taunt,regain health everytime done the taunt and gain %5 Health…like it?
I didn’t mean it but maybe you like it…
For the hunter is you kill the props and gain %10…i’m not sure for my answer,do you?

having problems with the game (Code:ExceptionOnConnect) plz help, thank you

Conection problem,try to reload the page…

Y8 Games