šŸ’« Freefall Tournament: General Discussion šŸ’«

I can screenshot synapse if u want.

1. Mine is Razer Chroma Tournament Edition (so itā€™s smaller)
  2. Standard razers green switches with clicky sound which is bit loud, but not annoying
  3. I didnā€™t notice some insane difference, maybe because flat keyoards which I used got small travel time anyways.
    4.It looks really dope, lights are amazing and options for it.
  4. Prob can say more in few days when I get used on it, didnā€™t use mechanical keyboards before,like u

OK, thank you for the really too fast anwer :smile:

I have a Razer Naga mouse myself. Oh yeah, I spent hours configuring the lighting lol.

http://img1.lesnumeriques.com/produits/117/29669/razer-naga-chroma-2015_90cf7e734b551150_450x400.jpg

Itā€™s a very comfy mouse, but itā€™s impossible to snipe with it (check the design closely). So now Iā€™m back with a $15 logitech.

Got it on amazon. Like this 1 but it was on a slightly cheaper deal at the time. https://www.amazon.co.uk/GEEZER-Mechanical-Keyboard-Multi-colour-Short-Body/dp/B01HBEMLXQ/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1488421963&sr=8-11&keywords=mechanical+keyboard. Thereā€™s quite a few on there for around the Ā£30 mark.

If u want Razers mouse for FPS/TPS, got with Deathadder one or Logitech mouses (personally i have Coolermaster Reaper, works nice for me). Naga is made for MOBAs.

2 Likes

I would say its a bit more positive feeling on each keystroke and a bit less clumsy with fast typing and also it doesnā€™t matter if you press a load of keys at once, itā€™ll always still work. Definately a nicer feel overall.

2 Likes

less than a tenner, its done me well for bf1

https://www.amazon.co.uk/VicTsing-Programmable-Computer-Adjustable-Support/dp/B01ID78UBM/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1488422534&sr=8-4&keywords=gaming+mouse

I feel like such a noob gamer :sweat_smile:. I got a basic 10 dollar mouse from Walmart and it works perfectly fine. These fancy mouses sound foreign to me.

3 Likes

Youā€™re a great gamer <3 :), having such a heavy pc wouldnt really change anything about the fact that you can be better than someone in game, it only means that they can run games smoothier/better than your pc.

2 Likes

Really depends for which games u need it. 10$ one works perfectly fine
for FFT,MOBA etc. But Ow all depends on accuracy and headshots do more dmg (any weapon) so I noticed something is ā€˜offā€™, with my old mouses.
Plus fast clicks are really nice, made quick scoping in FFT better xā€™D

get gud and learn how to aim with vanilla

I posted in PewDiePieā€™s comments and said his videos suck. Then like 12 people started harassing me :joy::joy: YouTube comments is the best troll spot.

3 Likes

U know,might be me,but iā€™ll never understand ppl who are obsessed with some youtuber,draws for him,follow private life and constantly comment lol.
sure there are some nice channels,but i really never sub,like/dislike or comment xD nor ever followed some specific youtuber and his/her life

Thatā€™s called stalking

Theyā€™re about 6 youtubers im loyal to and I watch them daily. So I understand why PewDieā€™s loyal subscribers defend him, because I defend my youtubers also when people are talking crap.

Give me their names and Ill roast them

Meet The vloggers is one of them :joy:

Roasted. :grin::+1:

Screenshot

Why buy an expensive Phone when you can make one? :smile:

5 Likes

Close enough xD

3 Likes
Y8 Games