💫 Freefall Tournament: General Discussion 💫

I love those Keyboards, I already have 3 of them 300$ cost each

It’s under 300$…Even lastest ones.

@Mahmmouda I would never spend that much for a keyboard lol.

SideNote: That profile pick is nice. That was like Madara’s best form thus far.

You need a pretty good keyboard to play games, not normals keyboards because they don’t work for ever they are bad, but the gaming keyboards which I have are really good, I will not need to change keyboards for the next 5 years.
And thank you :), to me the Uchiha are the best! Except for Sasuke

Well one should last 2 years or so…depends probably on how much u use it.

@Rja12 price of these keyboards is way less. like this mine is 140$ in US (I paid it 180$, here is simple everything gaming expensive lol)
U can even check prices on Razers site or any other with good mechanical keyboards.

not technically true, i got a little target 12$ mouse 4 years ago and im a heavy gamer (not as much anymore but for couple years) and my keyboard lasted 3 years but i still am using my mouse right now

This is why they will last for 5 years[quote=“deaaa0803, post:680, topic:2753”]
depends probably on how much u use it.
[/quote]

Technically or not, trust me
I was gonna say 10 years but it will sound like nonsense, I used to have a bad pc and bad keyboard and mouse they were working fine and well for 9 years.

then “bad” is a relative term, plus even if a piece of technology can last 9 years does not mean you will keep it for 9 years. Lets not forget what constitutes ancient in the technological world. The ps3 was very new technology 9 years ago, it had only been out for maybe 2 years.

I just don’t know which keyboard costs 300$. The best keyboards like Logitech and Corsair, even Razer are under 200$ xD

Its depending on how a nd for how long I use it, and also i agree on what you said but it depends on the use, Charl.

Princess Andrea, Corsair K95 costs +350$

Its under 200$ bby

Under 200$? From where

From everywhere. Check on google.

Ill check it

JESUS, Omg
IVE BEEN ROPED ;-;

2 Likes

Jeeezuss you guys spend loads on keyboards. I got a mechanical keyboard for £29

29$ mechanical keyboard? O.o WHERE? which one btw?
mine got rainbooooooooooows! :rainbow:

lmao

@deaaa0803, @meatcove I’ve never used a mechanical keyboard. Does that feel very different? Is it really that accurate? Can you configure them (I guess so)?

Y8 Games