FFT Account Transfer FAQ

Glad it worked ok for you guys! Enjoy the game with your newly recovered powerful characters :wink:

1 Like

I transferred my kong account to id.net but it is transferring my progress like 10min. How long should i wait?
Edit: 16mins still not transferred.
Edit2: I refresh the page and its done.

Glad it worked out for you!

I know my acc and password but it does nt work…
is it because it is all numbers?

What do you mean by ‘Doesn’t work’ ? Could you be more precise

Passwords with numbers should work fine in newest version of the game.

Hey why i cant play it say the browser could not allocate enough memory for the WebGL content

That is an unusual error. Please try again after resetting your browser and closing all additional tabs.
Freefall Tournament is a big game to use WebGL but we have not heard of any other cases like this one.

The bug with numbers for passwords has been fixed. Please try again and let us know if you still have problems including as much detail about the problem as possible.

Ok, i’ll try to provide a bit more memory to the game in next update :slight_smile: Meanwhile,try to close other browser tabs, and open the game after clearing browser’s cache and see if that helps.

Make sure to update your browser to latest version.

Can you try now ? and check if you still have this memory error? Try in both Firefox and Chrome, with Firefox being more prone to memory allocation issues.

Hello,my name is Aizeyah and in FFT i go by my last name which is Nway i have not yet tried the account transfer yet because it seems im either using incorrect browser (google chrome) or incorrect site (official site)
I would love to return to the game

this is my other info:
Kongregate acc:Nway
rank G5

Any browser and page is usable to transfer, it is a game tool, obviously you’ve to have and ID.net acc logged
Btw Wb

Damn it i didnt exsplain proeperly sorry,the main problem is when i go and play on webgl it tells me problems connecting to server,i live in Trinidad and never had this problem before,i created id.net account and even if i try to play as guest user i cant get in so i have no idea what the problem is

BTW what was your ingame name james and thanks for the welcome

It’s working perfectly fine. Might be something with ur PC/internet connection, u are able to transfer from any browser on official site.

Phew, wait till a ID member being active, by the moment try updating your browser or clean cache.
Arfax m8.

hi Dea83 i beleive its about my pc,i remember going to a cafe solely to play the game and it would only load on certain pc’s but the difference between the two is that at the cafe everything would load up but when i click a server to join and start playing it would never eneter but with my personal laptop here now i cant even get in to the game as seen in the following screenshots
1st:says loading profile http://prntscr.com/gdefsm
2nd:it tells me logg in and i do so http://prntscr.com/gdegg4 and when i do it constantly bring up that logg in page
3rd:this is what happens when i try to play as guest http://prntscr.com/gdehdw
i can apreciate any help & info as long as it can lead me to playing

Arfax omg i cannot forget you,if i remember correctly last game i ever played included you

1 Like

i also need help doing these actions

lol arfax is here? the only thing that I remember about him that he was sniper battling and he was a good sniper

1 Like

Seems like ur cache is a problem. Download CCleaner and clean entire cache from any browser, then try again and lemme know did it solve it. U need to clean cache on every 2-3 days because FFT only takes a lot of memory.

About Error that u are getting, just went in the game and working fine for me, so servers are not down or anything like that.

Y8 Games