FFT Account Transfer FAQ

Any browser and page is usable to transfer, it is a game tool, obviously you’ve to have and ID.net acc logged
Btw Wb

Damn it i didnt exsplain proeperly sorry,the main problem is when i go and play on webgl it tells me problems connecting to server,i live in Trinidad and never had this problem before,i created id.net account and even if i try to play as guest user i cant get in so i have no idea what the problem is

BTW what was your ingame name james and thanks for the welcome

It’s working perfectly fine. Might be something with ur PC/internet connection, u are able to transfer from any browser on official site.

Phew, wait till a ID member being active, by the moment try updating your browser or clean cache.
Arfax m8.

hi Dea83 i beleive its about my pc,i remember going to a cafe solely to play the game and it would only load on certain pc’s but the difference between the two is that at the cafe everything would load up but when i click a server to join and start playing it would never eneter but with my personal laptop here now i cant even get in to the game as seen in the following screenshots
1st:says loading profile http://prntscr.com/gdefsm
2nd:it tells me logg in and i do so http://prntscr.com/gdegg4 and when i do it constantly bring up that logg in page
3rd:this is what happens when i try to play as guest http://prntscr.com/gdehdw
i can apreciate any help & info as long as it can lead me to playing

Arfax omg i cannot forget you,if i remember correctly last game i ever played included you

1 Like

i also need help doing these actions

lol arfax is here? the only thing that I remember about him that he was sniper battling and he was a good sniper

1 Like

Seems like ur cache is a problem. Download CCleaner and clean entire cache from any browser, then try again and lemme know did it solve it. U need to clean cache on every 2-3 days because FFT only takes a lot of memory.

About Error that u are getting, just went in the game and working fine for me, so servers are not down or anything like that.

i did not download that ccleaner program but i went into settings and cleared me entire cache and still no progress so if i can have a link to the proper “ccleaner” program you recomend i’ll try that because i even updated my chrome

im still getting the same problem and i did everything suggested so im kinda upset cause its really the only game i play srsly

I think it’s then something on ur side. Can u send PC spec/check internet speed?

Clean cookies, and try again, sometimes i’ve the same problem changing acc’s.

1 Like

if i can pm to you it would be easier if its ok with you

i did it from google chrome it self the i used the ccleaner program

Then just PM Dea nub :>

Just click on icon and ‘message’ on right side if u want to send a private message to anyone

Is it normal if its stuck for more than 10 minutes on transferring my progress?

It is not uncommon although I thought we fixed the main cause of that problem.
Give it 15 minutes then refresh, you will probably find that it has worked just fine!

I refreshed then did it again then after 5 seconds it said “failed” “no results”

Y8 Games