Cant Play on Y8.com

Hello People . Its me Anasmasterking , I want to say that I play on y8.com but whenever i open y8.com , I click play now , It’s written : Free Range Games Presents Free Fall Tournament " and then its downloading . After the downloading , Its connecting and it never connects , It says unable to connect to server , Please check ur connection and try again .
I tried Millions of times but it wont work . It’s connecting forever . Actually , My internet is working fine too but it connects forever . P.s I also wanna tell you guys that I had a similar problem about 3-4 months ago , Whenever I opened y8.com and clicked play now , it repeats the process ( Free Range Games Presents Free Fall Tournament , Then Downloading , Then connecting) but then it connects but the problem is that it shows me the Official Site login instead of showing the id.net login .

Please Help me out guys ! I’ll be really thankful :smiley: :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve had the same issue before,it could either be that FFT is currently not working on Y8.com,It works completely fine on ID.
Or you can try clearing data from the browser,cookies etc…
I feel like its that FFT as of now does not work on Y8.

3 Likes

I appreciate Your quick response buddy but even on ID.Net I have the same problem . It just never works

Did you try closing the browser and re-opening it? Not just the tap but the whole browser? Also what browser are you using chrome?

2 Likes

I mentioned above , I retired millions of times , Closing the complete browser and then re-opening it but still doesn’t works. And no , I am using Mozilla Firefox.

Oh idk then, sorry.

1 Like

Try chrome,since the game was focused on/
used WebGL as their platform so the game would be supported on Chrome.

2 Likes

Hello,

can you please clear your unity cache by going there https://unity3d.com/webplayer/setup and than clear your browser cache, should work.

Thanks.
Ankit.

1 Like

try closing browser and play again, if it deosnt work clear ur browser cache or re-install unity, (PS U DONT NEED UNITY FOR INTERNET EXPLORER)

Thanks for reminding me, almost forgot lol.

I would second this. WebGL runs much better in chrome sadly.

Edit: I just had this happen. What worked for me was to hold shift + click refresh.

Rip FPS

Try using a VPN …(May slow down your internet speed)

It happened because of the game’s server; Is not connecting with your ISP

I had this problem once… Now it is solved

Edit: WebGL version works on chrome

Ok my problem was solved , now i have even a greater problem check out in the forum and help me out please :smiley:

1 Like
Y8 Games