🧟 Zombie vs Janitor - Survive the Zombocalypse Game

Hi guys :slight_smile:

Zombie vs. Janitor is a 3D WebGLgame of Survival Horror, proudly made by Y8 / id.net and where you’ll challenge hordes of zombies

You are the Janitor of the college. This morning you went to your workplace, and everything had to happen normally … Except that it did not happen! While you were resting, strange noises woke you up and when you went to see what it is, you discovered with fright that all the teachers and students became zombies hungry for brains and that you are the last survivor!:scream:

In Zombie vs Janitor, the only way to survive is to take your favorite gun, a powerful shotgun or a fast fire machine gun. Don’t forget to upgrade your weapons after each waves or you will die soon! :dizzy_face:

You will have to survive as long as possible, wave after wave, against supernumerary zombies and other powerful monsters…

I hope you will enjoy playing Zombie vs Janitor guys! And I’m sure you’ll never go back to your college with a quiet mind :wink:

1 Like

Could be very good game. Needs attention to memory capacity problem. Additional game maps/stages would be most welcome. Also, a belt-fed weapon?

This is just not good,graphics are not good,the engine and software you use is trash.Make it better.:rage::triumph:-1:

nice game but it is LAGGGYYYY

I headshot a zombie to space it covered my whole :laughing:

i like this my feedback is starts

Y8 Games