Why is my rank back to lft..i already told my old rank

@xRaiLight @Rja12 why is my rank back to lft? i told u my actual rank and why dont i have my rank and heores back :frowning2:

I got a Assassin and scout…

Again maj rank only…but glitched to Mar

1 Like

@xRaiLight and I have nothing to do with that. Andrea should reply to this whenever she sees it.

1 Like

Whats the name of ur acc?

1 Like

i think Same name As Id acc name …

1 Like

I don’t see his comment where he reported acc. Also, had some other Ne0n99

1 Like

@deaaa0803

Neon was like g3 or something,I had reported his acc cuz he had stopped playing and still hasn’t till now.

1 Like

Yeah but i just checked posts of this guy and my inbox,didnt found that he reported. Ne0n99 should be fine.

Ahh cool.

Hi i havent been playing this for awhile now xD
Uhm btw i lost my rank and i already reported it. Why is my reseted to PFC??

yea i was like xD from G1 to G3 then to G5 then Mar xD and my actual rank is only Maj

Because u didn’t report it on time,which was 1 year ago.

1 Like

Aww :(( didnt i report already? i remember i did report it :((…
Welp if i didnt report it then it musst be somewhere else
…is it too late now to get back my rank ?? :frowning:

Please tell me i can get back my rank and my favourite class :cry: i really want my scout and assassin back :cry:

Please help me get my rank and 2 classes back :cry: This is like my favourite game…i spent time for them…

please i beg you… i really spent time on getting that two classes and i upgraded both of uhm its ok if i dont have the upgrades but pls at least give me back my 2 classes and rank

@insanehero Could you take look please ?

I checked old list from ppl who reported…ur name is not in it.

Honestly this is non of my business anymore, spent way too much time before on it and not going back because ppl were unable to say right away they glitched rank/cash and ask for correction.

Hi @N3ONZ3X

Last year we opened a forum topic for people who had experienced the Experience and Credits glitches to report what their original rank and cash amounts were. For all of the people who responded to that thread we restored their accounts to what it was before the bug gave them lots of rank and cash. The forum message was open for over three months and we posted multiple announcements about when it was going to be closed and what would happen to players who did not post there.

There were hundreds of accounts affected, and about 30 accounts who replied to the forum request.

You did not post in that thread, and your account did suffer from the glitch to gain unfair rank and cash. Although the glitch is not your fault (it was a bug or vulnerability in the original release of the game), we had no choice but to reduce everyone who gained and did not respond to our request to a standard level and equipment.

I hope this answers your questions about why your rank and items were reduced.

@insanehero

oh… uhm is there any way to get my rank back sir? Or is it too late? Cuz i spent so much time on this game and this is my favourite game…

I’m afraid it is too late. The option to retain your rank from before the glitch ended when that thread was closed, which was late last year if I remember correctly.

1 Like
Y8 Games