WebGL Progress

that can make a good deference but game should run on 4th gen also, do you have far more number of software/games installed on 4th gen computer

Yeah, probably. But it can still run other games fine tbh.

you mean other webgl games ?

Just other games in general. Can’t remember if they’re WebGL or not.

WebGL games needs more resources because they needs to be load in the browser and instead of computers harddisk.

Where can I request to introduce a new map?

your request received :slight_smile: but you can use suggestion thread for requests.

1 Like

@Ankit Hello, first of all, allow me to congratulate you and all your team, because they have really impressed me with everything they have done. I have noticed great changes in the game, such as improvements in map charts, more servers available, a free game of hackers, transfer tools. I know that better things will come in the future. I hear a new map coming. They are grateful that it is not easy work because they have many games as good as this. Continue to attend this game as it takes heroes, maps, as well as increase the offers of the store so that the game has economic gains. Do not listen to negative people, who only see the bad side, and not the good.

2 Likes

@Ankit

Criticism:

Objective: That the developers have a higher vision of their successes, as well as errors in the game.

The beautiful < 3:
1.-Improvement of the game graphically
2.-a free game of hacker
3.- tools of Transfers
4.- increase of servers (US-Asia-Europe)
5.- The presence of people who worry about the game
6.-future developments (skins, maps, Heroes, requisitions)
7.-Farewell to the abandonment of FRG :slight_smile:
8.-A game free of false sea ranges, G5-G1 (because of the XP bug in Space Station).

The bad:
Lag: I do not know if many people are suffering the same problem as me, because the latency is very high. It’s very hard to play with.

Conclusion:
There are more good things that bad, not only have to look at the bad, the problems to be corrected will be solved with the passage of time, and with the effort of our developers. Therefore we do not have to despair because it is the beta version of the game.

Critique has the purpose of being constructive.

Thank you for your attention.

3 Likes

Glad you like it and happy, this will surely motivate the team sky high.[quote=“ELPODER5730, post:177, topic:2613”]
Lag: I do not know if many people are suffering the same problem as me, because the latency is very high. It’s very hard to play with.
[/quote]

Webassembly should fix it, I have played it myself and the game was super smooth even i couldn’t believe I was playing FFT. Though there are few bugs and our developers are discussing with Unity developers to sort them.

when will the unity update come im really longing to get back on the game :slight_smile:

they released new update today lets see if there is any more bug, if no we can update and release the game within few days.

2 Likes

thanks man ill wait patiently :slight_smile:

A day like today I face a hacker not that it was difficult to hack?
Apparently I try and I get it haha
what a pity … :frowning:

We go back to the hacks?

From Screenshots, doesnt look like he is hacking at all(Webgl is very hard to hack), he is just playing better , its just you saying him a hacker on chat :slight_smile: 52 kills and 21 deaths is pretty normal, i notice that you are also having the same stats.

It’s not the hack, just huge delay on servers. My stuns didn’t even work lol since server didn’t register any ability with stun.

A tech healed me and before he got to the point he was dead of an “F” he was taking more bombs and lageaba that is not playing well is to play with a trap (hack)

I really don’t see ur point here. U got no proof of him hacking anyways.
I can place 10 bombs with ammo requisition and rp boost. So whats the entire point? If u were getting insta-killed, that comes from servers, not that player.

I agree with pankeka
Are there hackers? I do not know but this was weird

And as if it were a lot I insult myself …

Y8 Games