WebGL Progress

Damn you must have some top notch computer setup because I lag like crazy when I play.

I have average gaming PC, itā€™s nothing really hardcore nor I have some high internet speed.
Info will be here when Joll updates the game which should reduce lag for players then u might will notice the difference.
Note: I played on Firefox. My FPS didnā€™t go under 50.

1 Like

Wow itā€™s really smooth.What was your ping?

wait when does this update get released though

it looks great

1 Like

nice graphics :slight_smile:

1 Like

380 xD Thatā€™s the funny part

What? :confused: Really? So whatā€™s going on?

Does it run that smooth for anyone else beside her? Or can someone else record their gameplay whether you lag or donā€™t.

It doesnā€™t run nearly as smooth as Andrea does for me. Sometimes it runs just ok (still not well enough to snipe) and sometimes itā€™s pretty much unplayable. Really depends on the day my computer is having I think. Hoping they upgrade the performance soon though.

Please MAKE 1 Standalone version to Freefall Tournament, how the Red Crucible Creator made.

I donā€™t think a downloadable version is coming anytime soon.

It lags like crazy when there are a lot of players in the server. Otherwise it just jitters occasionally.

1 Like

The last time I played I joined a server with 2 people and it was laggy. I honestly canā€™t play games with lag, thatā€™s just my personal preference. Some people might not mind. Iā€™ll play again soon and see how it is.

Whenever I joined a server, all players have more than 300 pings. Asian server thoughā€¦

I despise playing games that lag even for short amounts of time. I can happily play games having the worst graphics as long as they run smoothly.

Same.

1 Like

Apparently, itā€™s cause itā€™s bugged and it just displays the wrong numbers.

Oh i see.

well cya guys when the game becomes playable

Honestly, the game ran super smoothly when I was on my gaming setup.

It probs could be because of the specs and maybe not. Internet wise, yeah I lagged pretty badly but if you look at it gameplay wise it was incredibly smooth, back at home I lag because I use a 4 y.o laptop, at my place Iā€™m able to play super smooth but lag due to having terrible internet speed.

Thereā€™s still a lot of flaws, I mightā€™ve even stated some of themā€¦Not sure if they worked on it but Iā€™m still waiting.

Me, Beli, Veyzolik and Blade had tried playing it, all of us had lag issues I thinkā€¦Other than not being able to get the proper damage at the moment of shooting the game ran smooth for me.

1 Like

So we just got a new computer where Iā€™m at, and the game runs smooth. Itā€™s weird, because I didnā€™t think this one was that much of an upgrade from what Iā€™d been trying it with earlier.

1 Like
Y8 Games