Very difficult to get more heroes

I play other console shooters so :stuck_out_tongue:

That really depends how much hours u spent, not when u started.

No it fking isn’t, it would have been better if they made the price higher, like 50k Z
Now that i have all heroes i want the price to be higher.

You know old players didn’t spend any money on classes… I for one bought all the classes after FRG refunded the upgrades for the major update.
And again we had it a lot harder with each class for 10k.
you guys get a free gunner, and 8k on the remaining first gen heroes.
We didn’t get a class permanently for free.

2 Likes

^^ Everything is much easier said than done. For a new player who has never played this game winning matches and being patient toward every defeat, and at most lasting a week just to get their hands on a class they’ll have no clue how to use can be devastating…
This is really a complicated issue tbh. Earning money isn’t easyy and for what its worth, given how few new players this game gets, maybe lowering class’s value would get more peeps to stay longer?
There isn’t much to lose. Most current players own every class, but most current players have also been playing this game for thousands of years.

3 Likes

i agree with brevie

just because we farmed and suffered to get all the classes doesn’t mean this is the best thing to make this game popular and profitable

1 Like

well getting those classes require patience keep playing the most important thing is gaining experience :slight_smile:

no no---------- stay :slight_smile:

i agree on this before gunner wasnt for free we had to suffer we had to use classes that weren’t for free hehehe ElrubiuzOMG you should be happy you get a free gunner

How about instead of a set price for each class, you could have the first hero cheap and then each successive one you get is more expensive. That way its quite easy to get 1 or 2 hero’s to peek the initial interest and also tricky to get later heros to keep sustained interest.

2 Likes

We are talking about game who has only 10 heroes.

and 9 to buy.

As a new player it is just difficult to get more heroes. Not very.

Petty^

We all started once lol. The problem is wasting cash on upgrades because players believe it changes something.
And u really need a lot of money. For one fully upgraded hero u could buy all classes.

1 Like

I wish frg would’ve reverted the upgrade system before he left
It was much more effective back then IMO and justified farming for cash tbh

My opinion on it or it should be changed/buffed or removed completly. 15k for +5 LMAO x’D And that is just one skill.

Before they stacked, so you could have 6 of the same upgrade and get a mad result. I’d prefer cosmetics over upgrades. they always felt unfair to me.

Upgrades are a normal thing for me. If u don’t know how to use some class, hardly that upgrade gonna mean something.
I like cosmetics more anyways.

+5 again

Yeah that’s why my bomber is not upgraded

I mean real upgrades e.e This i can’t call upgrades lol

Y8 Games