Very difficult to get more heroes

Hello, I would like every game to give you more money for casualties or that will lower the price to the heroes. Thank you very much

I agree, you should get more money for the kills and assists that you do. Players that are afking get money and xp even though they didn’t do a thing during the match.

1 Like

I bought all my classes with cash by playing the game. Unless you pay for more cash you shouldn’t really be getting these classes extremely easy or it would just be bad business for the owners. Just play the game and earn cash like everyone else. I got all classes pretty quickly because I played a lot. Good luck.

3 Likes

Hello.
In case u didn’t know, this game is on long run and it actually gives u fair money. Also, in shop u can buy cash boost, for 30 days it costs like 3$ and thats more than cheap.

U do realise that objective is winning and capture point, not kdr?

In maps like the Arena kills are very important, and killing more means that you were more active during the match, being tech/shocker you get assists for healing you can heal and cap, while some players don’t do anything to contribute to the win the match. Basically what im saying is that you should get extra points for kills and assists.

Ill correct u right away. It’s only one map where points are calculated depending on kills. Also u have free rotation class and only 10 classes in game, so giving extra money would make players lose interest very quickly. Game should not be free to play in the first place in my opinion because it’s simple not that type and why would devs invest in some game a lot, than give everything basically for free? If u want to ‘see’ something, u can’t watch it only from player side.

By being a nice support u also guarantee ur team safety and win/domination on control point. Also, no one is forced to play support, nor support should have more kills than dps.

I agree on that but it’s the problem of something else. Mixed high with low ranks, too many players in one room to make it more team based, which we discussed on other topic.

2 Likes

Good point, if players bought every class they would get bored.

spent 2 years trying to get assassin XD

In 2 years you can get most of the classes and rank up between G1-G3(depending on how much you play on a daily basis)

I play other console shooters so :stuck_out_tongue:

That really depends how much hours u spent, not when u started.

No it fking isn’t, it would have been better if they made the price higher, like 50k Z
Now that i have all heroes i want the price to be higher.

You know old players didn’t spend any money on classes… I for one bought all the classes after FRG refunded the upgrades for the major update.
And again we had it a lot harder with each class for 10k.
you guys get a free gunner, and 8k on the remaining first gen heroes.
We didn’t get a class permanently for free.

2 Likes

^^ Everything is much easier said than done. For a new player who has never played this game winning matches and being patient toward every defeat, and at most lasting a week just to get their hands on a class they’ll have no clue how to use can be devastating…
This is really a complicated issue tbh. Earning money isn’t easyy and for what its worth, given how few new players this game gets, maybe lowering class’s value would get more peeps to stay longer?
There isn’t much to lose. Most current players own every class, but most current players have also been playing this game for thousands of years.

3 Likes

i agree with brevie

just because we farmed and suffered to get all the classes doesn’t mean this is the best thing to make this game popular and profitable

1 Like

well getting those classes require patience keep playing the most important thing is gaining experience :slight_smile:

no no---------- stay :slight_smile:

i agree on this before gunner wasnt for free we had to suffer we had to use classes that weren’t for free hehehe ElrubiuzOMG you should be happy you get a free gunner

How about instead of a set price for each class, you could have the first hero cheap and then each successive one you get is more expensive. That way its quite easy to get 1 or 2 hero’s to peek the initial interest and also tricky to get later heros to keep sustained interest.

2 Likes

We are talking about game who has only 10 heroes.

and 9 to buy.

Y8 Games