Update: Firefox 52 will load webgl by default

My main:

@Rja12 lol I was about to add something, but there are kids here and I dont want to be prosecuted

Lmaoooo dead.

Thanks for replying,
Since the Webplayer ( Unity ) is different tech than the WebGL, it will not be laggy or anything? and if you close the webplayer, then it means that the players from the official site and kongregate are forced to move ID.net? or you will update the game to make it playable with webgl, and no one would move to ID.net?
Tbh, it’s kind of messed up, I’ll appreciate it if you give more details about this, since the Unity will shut down, and you will close the webplayer which is Unity and we’ll have to use the WebGL in order to play the game, but do we have to move to ID.NET to play the game? or you will update the game to make it playable for webgl, let me explain this:
Lets just say that you have closed the webplayer, and no can would be able to play the game from the other sites but Id.net, ,my question here, you will update the webgl to the game? so if I open kongregate and check the game, it will not require me to download FireFox or Unity, it will be WebGL?

Damn mah you repeated the same thing like 5 times :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Technically webgl is more resource hungry than webplayer so yes it might lag, its advisable to close all other tabs of the browser and maybe close other resource hungry software while playing for better performance.

We’ll update the beta on official site and also on kongregate soon and for now we only support id.net login but on the same time we are working to support other login and automatic transfer for players.(but id.net would remain the main login of the game on every website)

I guess I have answered all your questions, feel free to ask if anything still not clear.

I repeated it in many ways, so everyone would know what the hell I’m talking about

1 Like

Um ok.

Y8 Games