Update: Firefox 52 will load webgl by default

Hello Everyone,

Firefox 52 dont support webplayer anymore and if you play FFT on y8.com from FF 52, you will be redirected to play WebGL version like in chrome.

if anyone wants to keep playing webplayer version dont update your browser :slight_smile:

1 Like

i didnt updated :smiley:

@Ankit My FireFox updated itself automatically, now I can’t play the game from Kongregate, is it possible to move my account to ID.net? will it affect my account progress? if I moved my account to ID.net I would still play the game with the current version we’re using with FireFox?

1 Like

Hi,

Webgl is only in beta now with limited functions but you can play as beta player though you can keep your all user progress.

What did you mean by limited functions?
Let me just get it right, Chrome is no longer supporting Unity and same thing for FireFox, I just want to know
How can people eve play the game, since no browsers supporting Unity, I just want 1 thing
I want to play the game, with the process I have with Kongregate account and with the current version we’re using.

@Ankit I think this is related to FFT this problem somewhere… Read it
https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/webgl-browsercompatibility.html
Be happy :slight_smile:.

Try IE 11 :slight_smile:

Whats that?

Internet explorer 11 :slight_smile:

Or use Safari 8 or higher :slight_smile:

They support WebPlay ( Unity )?

ya i hope they works well :slight_smile: Download them

Ill try them, thanks

I hope your problems solves :slight_smile:

Thank you for the tip. I tried with E11, but it’s a little laggy, yet playable. Hopefully, I will never upgrade Firefox.

Because webgl still under beta

yes unity webplayer is the past thing, now you can only play the game in webgl and we knew this is going to happen and that’s why are working on webgl for last 6 months.

1. Uninstall firefox

2. download FF 51: https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/51.0b9/firefox-51.0b9.win64.sdk.zip you can try this link I found on internet but I dont tested it

3.disable auto update.

PS: we’ll close unity webplayer version soon,this is not a permanent solution.

i think his problem is solved :slight_smile:

Btw what is your real acc name ? :heart_eyes: :grin:

SexyDaddy123 is his in-game name.

If he is sexy then i want him :smiley:

Y8 Games