Tournaments

no, u show me

Thanks for the mind f*cking

lol. u can put design of another class as temp solution. but they got nothing created visually.

And whoā€™s gonna design that class?

Idk will anyone finish these 2. I do have idea for Fixer, but Basher not really sureā€¦As I said, I donā€™t see his one weapon effective at all.

How do you know all about Basher and Fixer?

Ez

You realize that doesnā€™t answer the question?

U realise I donā€™t care for question like that one is?

If thatā€™s most important part of everything said up.

You could have just said that. I donā€™t think thatā€™s very hard to say.

Itā€™s not but it was the only thing I really was wondering about. I donā€™t see whatā€™s wrong with the question.

I had oportunity to try it out shortly, if that answers on it.

Its is just me or is it just funny or weird in anyway,that besides 3 other people that is Beli,Ahmed & Cris have almost no idea of what is going on and about unlike andrea and rja?
This is just from my perspective,
Yeah yeah,Beli did stop frā€¦But from what I can figure andrea is the only one working behind the scenes even when and even after rja was around.
Iā€™m not holding anything against anyone,but donā€™t the other mods get any info or is that they no longer are mods?

Ahmed and Cris are not mods. Rja knows because he was active, unlike others. And Beli was also gone on some period.
ā€˜but donā€™t the other mods get any info or is that they no longer are modsā€™ - lol, why would they?

Person would think that I donā€™t have to draw to 2 more-less adults, however, not 9 yo and who can count 1+1

You do actually care or else why would you answer/reply

Because Iā€™m on this forum and question is directed to me.

You donā€™t make any sense

Beli, Ahmed, and Cris havenā€™t been mods for months. Cris left like 2 weeks after Y8 took over, Ahmed left like 2-3 weeks after he was promoted and Beli was gone for a few months and he just came back. The only active mods for a long period of time were only Andrea, SS, and I.[quote=ā€œSoulFlare, post:132, topic:4320ā€]
andrea is the only one working behind the scenes even when and even after rja was around.
[/quote]

What is that supposed to mean? We all helped in some type of way. Andrea helped in certain areas like glitched accounts and I helped with bans. We all contributed something and worked together.[quote=ā€œSoulFlare, post:132, topic:4320ā€]
but donā€™t the other mods get any info or is that they no longer are mods?
[/quote]

I got info that wasnā€™t too classified for my role as a mod.

Can I ask what this means lol

She says she cant draw adults and 9 years old kids can count/calculate 1+1

Counting 1+1 ā€”> something what is very simple and obvious
ā€˜To drawā€™ ā€”> to point on it

Y8 Games