Throne Defender

quagan help me pls reply as fast as u can

WHAT:relaxed:

I Need More Space For My Base Pls If Its Really online add players to defeat other players :baby:

I was playing throne defender. When I went off, and went back on my game went from saying Lv. 11 to Lv. 0. Why was my game deleted?

My game reset, but the data is still there. Can anyone explain what happened?

What happened in leaderboard?Just eror or beated by hackers.This make leaderboard worthless.

developers can you please make it so there is a entire base edit, and also can you make it so you can select more then one wall at a time because it takes forever to get them all upgraded and also im trying to set my base up different and i need to get rid of the walls but its taking so long. please fix or update. also please make it so you can upgrade multiple walls at a time.

tengo nivel 60 y no tengo narices a encontrar cómo subir el ayuntamiento a nivel 15, y el caso es que hay un logro y todo pero no se qué hay que hacer, todo desarrollado pero no puedo subir más…qué hay que hacer?

1 Like

hola

I know

1 Like

hello @Gab2010!

2 Likes

hey do you know to do tast is destroy 10 town i don’t how to do

i’m level 52 now

everyone i want to know your level i’m level 52 and what your level everyone

How can i level up my army? Lets say my mage is level 1 how do I level them up? same as the others… let say warrior level 1… how do I level them up?=

Still dont get how to level up my soldiers. Its kinda frustrating that they always have the same power. it would be nice to level them up.

YEET haha lol.

Hello, why there isnt a way to upgrade multiple wall at the same time, it is so hard work to upgrade them one by one

You cant

You cant

1 Like
Y8 Games